Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohmanohman

http://www.latimes.com/theguide/summ...,4837171.story

The photo gallery is even more breathtaking. Why am I trying to lose weight again?
    Last edited by Shit Dickface; 07-26-2009, 08:57 AM.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

I want everything in that damn gallery.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I want the Miso-marinated Jidori chicken and the Japanese spicy tuna tartare, minus the spicy.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

#3 I WANT. Of course I'm sure it'll rape my cholesterol to death but damn it looks tasty.
        #4 looks great and a bit healthier.
        #12 MMMMMMMMM nom nom nom
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://scanwiches.com/

Comment

That is fucking brilliant!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I highly recommend everyone having a BLT+G (guacamole) with chicken. A restaurant in St. Paul used to serve it, and it became one of my favorite sandwiches. They don't make it anymore... .... so if I ever want it, I have to make it.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
              X