Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes Rob. Sad faces indeed. His voice was worse than Kardashian's face. If only Gilbert Godfried could bite it too...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Yes Rob. Sad faces indeed. His voice was worse than Kardashian's face. If only Gilbert Godfried could bite it too...
        Hey!

No one tells the 'Aristocrats' joke like he does...

Comment

• I'll agree with Pekar having an irritating voice. Giamatti did a great job potraying him.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Really, totally, very NSFW! 
            <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tw10xa_xtNg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tw10xa_xtNg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Oh I agree about his Aristocrats joke. It was great.

But THAT'S IT.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Graybush View Post
                Hey!

No one tells the 'Aristocrats' joke like he does...
                If you ever want to hear him do something great in that non-irritating voice, Gottfried also does a fabulous Richard Burton impression. And it's such a shock to hear him do it that I don't even remember what it's about.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• George Steinbrenner dead at 80

Comment

• Aw... what a shame.

The man who brought free agency to professional sports, and making us pay $7.00 for a 12 oz. beer to cover a $200 million contract is dead.

Hope he has fun in Hell.

Comment

• I'm sure he already told satan he was fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graybush View Post

making us pay $7.00 for a 12 oz. beer to cover a $200 million contract is dead.
                        One of several reasons I don't go to professional sporting events.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          I'm sure he already told satan he was fired.
                          Between THIS quote and your quote on CHUD...sir, you have my laughter.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *tips his cap*

Does me good to make a good moment for others.

Comment

• Larry Davied as Steinbrenner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLAa-...eature=related
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Love that Stanhope is shilling his FUCK YANKEES jerseys hard today.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X