No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I REFUSED to get involved with LOST, because I saw it turning into this stupid conspiracy driven big-fucking-mystery like the X Files was, that never resolved anything. Even when they promised "THIS season finale answers all your questions", I'd ens up throwing shit at my TV screaming: "THEY DIDN'T ANSWER ANYTHING! AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE BEES?!" The one shot, creature-of-the-week eps were TV gold, by and large. But anything to do with the conspiracy just pissed me off. My wife was hooked on LOST, and It'd be on in the background while I pointedly ignored it and read or fucked around on line, & I could FEEL her frustration building as the seasons progressed. SO glad I didn't get involved in that. The Leftovers looks like it has a real possibility of turning out to be the same thing.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• the thing, at least so far in regards to The Leftovers, is that it's not doing little twists constantly. In fact, maybe 1 "OH MAH GAWD" moment has happened for me thus far. Everytime I think I know where it's going, it surprises me but not in a way where the showrunners are holding contempt towards me.

I dunno. This will probably shit the bed, but so far I'm enjoying where it's taking me. It's just not a "fun" show and it drains me each episode.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh shit, the crazy guy who got dumped on the Bachelorette just called out the girl basically saying "if you didn't love me why did you fuck me?" Hahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          the thing, at least so far in regards to The Leftovers, is that it's not doing little twists constantly. In fact, maybe 1 "OH MAH GAWD" moment has happened for me thus far. Everytime I think I know where it's going, it surprises me but not in a way where the showrunners are holding contempt towards me.

I dunno. This will probably shit the bed, but so far I'm enjoying where it's taking me. It's just not a "fun" show and it drains me each episode.
          Me and you Rob. We're the bestest TV watchers. Fuck the haters.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Oh shit, the crazy guy who got dumped on the Bachelorette just called out the girl basically saying "if you didn't love me why did you fuck me?" Hahahahaha.
          Lulz. Never watch that shit but THAT sounds hilarious.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oooooh. The Man in the High Castle by PKD to be a new show from Amazon. This could be great. I loved this story.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If you already stopped watching The Strain, this week you missed a guy flushing his peep down the toilet because it FELL OFF after he was bitten or infected or whatever you want to call it.

Comment

• SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKER

Comment

• haven't watched this week's episode yet. I actually really dig this so far.

Comment

• it's breezy and fun, not like The Leftovers which is dour and I HATE MYSELF

Comment

• I got 30 minutes into the second episode and stopped. The Walking Dead fills my quota for poorly written shows with shitty people in it.

Comment

• Strain a shit
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKER
                          I thought everyone but me stopped watching because it's poop. I kinda like it. Sorry.

I'll probably check out if/when Filch gets eaten.

Comment

• It just needs to fucking GET GOING already. Way too much goddam build up. When did Del Toro become Peter Jackson?
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Del Toro isn't directing. And he didn't even write the book, or series. "Hey i got this idea, now go write it and make me some money."

Comment

• Which is my warning to you all. It's fucking awful. Stop. It doesn't get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X