Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok fuckers, I'm not going through the trouble of renaming myself to Worf so get over this ST:TNG shit soon. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll try and be on. We'll see what kind of mood I'm in around that time. I wouldn't mind finishing up the campaigns.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Ok fuckers, I'm not going through the trouble of renaming myself to Worf so get over this ST:TNG shit soon. Lulz

Worf? Haha. You can be Barclay.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ok fuckers, I'm not going through the trouble of renaming myself to Worf so get over this ST:TNG shit soon. Lulz
          Worf? I don't think so, Barclay.

Edited to add: Riker get out of my brain!
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Eat a vanilla covered dick whoopi.

Your friend, Worf
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinan View Post
              Worf? I don't think so, Barclay.

Edited to add: Riker get out of my brain!

Haha. I thought you saw mine and was commenting on it. This is even better.

Comment

Eat a vanilla covered dick whoopi
                I have. You don't remember Sam?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

AHAHAHA. I told Rob to change your profile picture to Worf earlier today. Awesome.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I remember he was in black face to make your dumb ass laugh and his career nose dived. I thank you for that. Now please strangle those bitches on the view.

Comment

• Sorry about not being on last night. I booted up ASSCREED2 and then got distracted.

Comment

• It's cool but we did have fun and more importantly lulz.

Comment

• I'm sorry as well. I was too tired to deal.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Q View Post
                            I'm sorry as well. I was too tired to deal.
                            No problem. Just join us next time.

Comment

• AYE had wopsH to errradicate.*

*Connery-ified
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PREZ-O-DENT of the Federated Planets View Post
                                AYE had wopsH to errradicate.*

*Connery-ified

I'm having so much fun in that fucking game. HAve 2 more seals left to get the uber armor.

Comment

Working...
                                X