No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's about as far as that comparison goes.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Actually, you can. Both are highly controversial depictions of Christ taken to extremes that alter the perception of the mainstream.
      Yes, but it's the execution that fails for me. Christ as a victim works, but Gibson pushes it so fucking far that it loses it's meaning and brings it closer to Hostel than anything else. I find it devoid of spirituality.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I warmly look forward to the next generation of film snobs slobbering up to him like previous generations did about faces on Sirk, DePalma and eventually Bay + Gibson.
        already there.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think there's a great movie to be made about Simon Peter, as a matter of fact.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I see a shit ton of non-quotes on the next slew of X-Men movies. None of which I think will happen if they aren't called Wolverine 2.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
              already there.
              I will always defend The Rock, tooth and nails. And Transformers is fun.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• How long till we start hearing about Hangover 3 for Memorial Day 2013?
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  How long till we start hearing about Hangover 3 for Memorial Day 2013?
                  2-3 months.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Please don't bring it up when it vomits forth onto the internet.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.hitfix.com/articles/point...make-treatment

Comment

• Eh, I'll still have the original. Maybe this can be like XXX but good.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Um, Fast and Furious?

Comment

• ZING!

Comment

• So who would be a good Keanu and Swayze replacement? James Franco and Josh Holloway?

Comment

• Holloway could work as Swayze. I could see that.

Get creepy skinny Jonah Hill as Keanu. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X