No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much more excited to see this now that I know there is more to it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Want. Now.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Boners.

Comment

• Looks great.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Sure hope they keep the unce unce going in the background.

Maybe make it louder?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wow, The Butler looks like an incredible story.

Shame the film of that story looks like utter DOGSHIT.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I was sold on World's End when I came in here, I'm twice as sold now.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The new trailer for ENDER'S GAME makes it look like a higher budget SyFy channel movie. Ford's bored narration doesn't do it any favors. Pass.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want WORLD'S END now, please. I kind of love that Pegg appears to be playing a dirtbag.

Comment

• Not to be a contrarian dickbutt about it, but what exactly is everyone seeing in that trailer that's makin' their panties so moist?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want it to be better than Hot Fuzz. I'm also a sucker for glowy eyes/mouths.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like that Pegg and Frost appear to have switched their traditional roles. I like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. And I (alone) also think Hot Fuzz was better than Shaun* so I'm excited to see if this one will be better than Hot Fuzz.

*i think part of this is because I prefer cop movies to zombie movies.

Comment

• The cast, editing and fence gag are enough for me. Wright's 3 for 3 - why wouldn't I be excited for it?

Comment

• Why all this getting down on Hot Fuzz? You fuckers be crazy. Ben, come get down with me on the side of the fallen fence without the nutjobs.

Comment

• Oh, I love Fuzz. It's not quite Shaun, but its still one of the best British comedies of the last decade.

Comment

Working...
                                X