No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait. He's better than in the masterpiece that is In Fucking Bruges?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Wait. He's better than in the masterpiece that is In Fucking Bruges?

Just a hair.

I'd rank it like this.

1) Schindler's List
      2) Grand Budapest Hotel
      3) In Bruges

and then everything else.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Just a hair.

I'd rank it like this.

1) Schindler's List
        2) Grand Budapest Hotel
        3) In Bruges

and then everything else.

Quiz Show
        says, "SUCK. MY. DICK!" Troy.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The English Patient deserves honorable mention.

Comment

• STRANGE DAYS. He was awesome in that.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Quiz Show for real, but that top 3 is still pretty spot on.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It's In Bruges then everything else running for a distant second.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  It's In Bruges then everything else running for a distant second.
                  You haven't seen Grand Budapest yet.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Here's the thing that floored me about Fiennes in Grand Budapest. He handles Anderson's dialogue as well as Waltz and Jackson handles Tarantino's.

I'd go so far as to say he's the first actor that gets that cadence and fucking nails it.

Comment

You haven't seen Grand Budapest yet.
                      Nope, so I'm not including that in my comment. That said, I bet it's still In Bruges just because of the Wes Anderson factor.

Comment

Nope, so I'm not including that in my comment. That said, I bet it's still In Bruges just because of the Wes Anderson factor.
                        When did it become so fashionable to hate on Wes Anderson?

I'm going to let the Brotherhood of A know that we have another dissenting voice.

Comment

Here's the thing that floored me about Fiennes in Grand Budapest. He handles Anderson's dialogue as well as Waltz and Jackson handles Tarantino's.

I'd go so far as to say he's the first actor that gets that cadence and fucking nails it.
                          This is the first thing that has me interested in the movie. Not that I think Anderson's movies are bad, they're not, but I just haven't been feeling his style lately.

Comment

When did it become so fashionable to hate on Wes Anderson?
                            I didn't know it was fashionable. I was never a fan until Mr. Fox.

Comment

I didn't know it was fashionable. I was never a fan until Mr. Fox.
                              Yeah, there's a small contingent of younger fans that are starting to crop up and hate everything he does.

Comment

THAT. I don't hate Anderson ( Life Aquatic is cool) but not a huge fan.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X