No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 5: Or Fuck you Treyarch, you are no Infinity Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See that's just it. Unless they add vehicles or something, why shell out another 60 bucks for the same game in teh same environment.

Fuck it, lets bring it to our shores. Montana Militia style.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wolverines!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haaa, that would be pretty cool. Mall and Movie theater setting's.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5017272/cod-world-...lers-tv-friday

New trailer for the game that most people will skip hits Friday.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wow, a trailer already.... must be working hard to push this loaf out!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

The only way people will buy this thing is if the multiplayer is far better than COD4. Don't see how they can do that, unless they add vehicles. Even then........
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Not sure it can beat CoD4's multiplayer, even with vehicles.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

But it's just another WWII game. I'm so sick of WWII at this point, even with their promise that what they are doing is reinventing WWII games. Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    The only way people will buy this thing is if the multiplayer is far better than COD4. Don't see how they can do that, unless they add vehicles. Even then........
                    What type of vehicles would make it cool? Everyone keeps talking about vehicles. FUCK TANKS, the only cool vehicles from WW2 would be the motorcycles with the side cars. All other WW2 vehicles are teh gay. IMO
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                      FUCK TANKS
                      Oh no you didnt! Tanks would be bad ass! Just imagine instead of an air strike you get Howitzer blowing shit up!

Comment

Yeah but there is no challenge with tanks. At least with an airstrike or helicopter there is a chance you will miss. With tanks they pretty much fuck everything up except flying sharks.

Comment

Not necessarily, air strike drop bombs and they don't blow up building's so why would a tank? We could even get those tank's that where converted into flame thrower tanks...... that would be bitchen, people running around on fire!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rpEO3oiuos

I would even take your idea about the motorcycles, instead of the helicopter you get some nazi with a machine gun chasing your team around in a side car.... classic!

Comment

I would be down with motorcycles or maybe a howitzer strike...where you have to call in the coordinates. The only thing that sucks is the US had shitty rifles back then...I guess the best gun would be the 1911 and the Tommy Gun...

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5018710/call-of-du...4+player-co+op

With Call of Duty: World at War, we’re re-defining what it means to play a WWII game,” said Mark Lamia, Studio Head for Treyarch. “We’re excited to give players a host of new enemies that employ entirely new tactics, as well as new, groundbreaking tools – like co-op and the flamethrower – to succeed in the epic fight.”
                              Call of Duty: World at War introduces co-operative play, bringing fresh meaning to the “No One Fights Alone” mantra with up to four-players online for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, or two-player local split-screen on consoles. Nintendo Wii will also support a unique co-op mode for two players. For the first time ever players will experience harrowing single-player missions together for greater camaraderie and tactical execution. The co-op campaign allows players to rank up and unlock perks in competitive multiplayer by completing challenges and earning experience points, adding continuous re-playability and team-based gameplay. Whether playing competitively or cooperatively – if players are online with Call of Duty: World at War – they will always gain experience points. Based on a player’s experience rank and rank of the player’s friends, Call of Duty: World at War will scale dynamically to provide a deeper level of challenge.
                              Oh shit. You bastards! 4 player co-op for the single player? Snap! I may have to grab this. That could be fucking epic with us.

Comment

They said the magic words,"Flame throwers".

I may have to get this now.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X