Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    SONY actually came to the table to negotiate a deal. A decade ago, that would've been a pipe dream.

Hell, 3 years ago it would've been a pipe dream.
    Totally.

Frankly, I don't know why Fox is holding on to the Fantastic Four still. License it back to Marvel, take a percentage, and let them deal with it. X-Men I can see, but FF? Pffft. Let it go, mate.

This is just me dreaming, but a real Galactus movie done by Marvel? Man, that would be amazing.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      This is just me dreaming, but a real Galactus movie done by Marvel? Man, that would be amazing.
      Marvel could make it work. If they could make GotG work, then they could pull off a giant humanoid Galactus.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I want it to happen but I also want Garfield to be Spidey and I know that won't happen.
        Shame, really. I'm not crazy about the whole "It's all OSCORP!" storyline, and the mystery surrounding Peter's parents. But I really liked the last movie. I remarked to my son when we left: "If the next movie doesn't pick up right where this one left off" (i.e., with Spidey swinging a manhole cover at the Rhino) "there is no poetic justice in the universe." I still want to see that happen. But if I had to sacrifice that for Spidey joining the rest of the marvel Universe? I'd say go for it. The biggest innovation the Marvel Universe brought to comics was the interactions between the characters. We'd REALLY start to see that happen when the 1st hero outside the Avengers joins in on the fun.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Marvel could make it work. If they could make GotG work, then they could pull off a giant humanoid Galactus.
          YEAH they could. The giant cloud thing was pretty stupid.

It occurred to me the other day: These films are as good as they are because Disney was the first studio to truly put into them the money necessary to make them really work. The effects are state of the art. And they can afford real talent and not shlubs for actors, writers or directors. I don't know if this ever would have happened had Disney not bought Marvel.

Maybe Virgin or Microsoft or some other more-money-than-God industrial powerhouse needs to buy DC.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Way into Ewan MacGregor for Dr. Strange.

Comment

• Fox's past performance with FF has me BEGGING for them to give the property back to Marvel. Like Iggy, I HATED the fart cloud that was Galactus, and there's no excuse for not giving us the Big G in his purple helmeted majesty.

Re: Spidey going to Disney/Marvel: YES. Do a deal like Disney did with Paramount with Iron Man, and it's all good.

Comment

• Really digging the idea of Ewan McGregor for Dr. Strange.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I was kind of digging Ethan Hawke as Strange. Not sure how I feel about Ewan.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Ewan McGregor idea is a desperation move on Disney's part due to the fact of not wanting to get behind ala Ant-Man.

It would work like a charm, but I'm not sure if McGregor would respond well to being shuffled around Disney as he appears to be being set up.

But, he did The Island.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am unashamed to say I like The Island and how fucking stupid it is. Xbox advertisements to people that don't know about the outside world! Still hilarious.

Comment

• I'm unashamed to say that THE ISLAND is probably the Bay movie that I enjoy the most.

Comment

• First look at Ultron and Hulkbuster armor in-film??

Spoiler: spoilsss 
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Just coming here to post that. FUCK YEAH MANG. Trailer next week has me pumped.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why wait, folks? HO-LEE SHIT!!!!

Plus, ballerinas!

Comment

• Mah dick so hoard right now. Fucking Hulkbuster, fucking Spader being all Spader-y. B=======================@~~~~
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X