No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have some tools under the sink. They're mainly every day usage tools (hammer, screwdriver set, etc...stuff for hanging pictures). The bigger tools, including our drill, are in our laundry room.

What I'm saying is, it didn't phase me that he had his drill under the sink.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Y'all crazy.

Comment

• With Billiam, cleaning supplies under the sink or GTFO
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same here. Our tools are in the linen closet. The sink has no room due to the copious amounts of cleaning products.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Same as Rob and Lesley - sink's a no-go due to the cleaning products and kibble container for the cats. We keep our tool box in our living room closet, and I have a couple of Dremels in my office.

Comment

• checked out that Maya Rudolph Variety Show or whatever last night because I was too lazy to change the channel. Still find her super hot but holy hell, variety shows don't exist for a reason anymore. And Sean Hayes needs to learn to dial it down a bit. Made it like 20 mins in before I had to go to the den to play games due to increasing boredom.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, Variety shows should go extinct.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, this week's Fargo. Fuck.

Comment

• Gonna have to get a hold of that show somewhere *WINK WINK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Man, this week's Fargo. Fuck.
                      Figured you'd take it hard.

Comment

• I've just been in a mega depressing funk and it seems like every show we watched in the last 2 weeks have just been adding to that.

I figured last night I'd watch this week's Small Town Security to get some laughs and that shit was sad as fuck thanks to the issues with the animals. Then we watched Fargo and I was like "NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo:"

Comment

• Better than being in a fabfunk.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That ep of Fargo was ROUGH. I was impressed with Bilbo's ingenuity but, man, it's cold to do your brother like that, even if he is kind of a crazy jerk.

Comment

• House of Cards. At episode 5. I like it so far. Spacey kills it.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Eastbound and Down season three. The power of HBO is now on Amazon Prime. Oh lord, forgot how crazy this show can be. I wish Suideikis had a bigger role because those two knuckleheads feeding off each other is great. Maybe later in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X