No announcement yet.

Star Wars - Celebration V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. The greatest offender is not having the unfuckedwith versions on dvd/blu.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Didn't we get the original versions on DVD?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Nope. They were the special editions. That's why I still have my awesome THX certified widescreen VHS copies with no updates.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I meant as far as the "improvements" go.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

About that.

They're fucking with them again for Blu. But, you didn't hear that from me.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Fucking with the OG series? or the prequels? I had heard rumors of redoing Yoda as CG in Menace but what else would they be adding to the OG series?

Comment

And why people continue to put up with this shit is a mystery to me.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Fucking with the OG series? or the prequels? I had heard rumors of redoing Yoda as CG in Menace but what else would they be adding to the OG series?

Fucking with all of it.

I got to hear about most of the A New Hope changes, but they're tweaking all of it.

They're also working on branching options which is nice. It's just that there's questions about contrasting video quality.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Oh doucheLucas. How can I ever love your products again?

Because beside the original A New Hope and Empire, his movies are just that. Products. That places other products.

I still laugh at Hayden Retardo Christensen appearing at the end of Jedi, all young and whiny, with old Ben and old Yoda.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                      I got to hear about most of the A New Hope changes, but they're tweaking all of it.
                      Can you elaborate?
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I hope it's:

-A reaction shot of Jimmy Smits right before Alderaan goes boom ("nooooooooooo!")

-McGregor in old-man makeup spliced into a scene explaining midochlorians to Luke

-James Earl Jones dubbed over by Hayden Christensen speaking into one of those Darth Vader voice changer toys

-Every effect shot redone in CGI, even the ones that already were. Redo those too!
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          I hope it's:

-A reaction shot of Jimmy Smits right before Alderaan goes boom ("nooooooooooo!")
                          I WANT THAT hahahhahahhaha.

Comment

Just don't care anymore. I won't buy them, so it's not raping my childhood.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Meh, ANOES remake "raped" my childhood more. I don't really mind the CG bullshit in the special editions. I just would like a choice of what version I want to own.

Comment

I WANT THAT hahahhahahhaha.
                                I'd love to see him die as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X