Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAYLIEN or BROKEBACK LV-226

http://chud.com/articles/articles/20...AIN/Page1.html

Intriguing. Not excited yet, because the aliens haven't been scary or interesting in fucking years. But at least we have a good director on board.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I think he should remake that new film "Aliens in the Attic" but use the actual aliens this time.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

But keep the advertising all cutesy. I'm with you.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The production design will return to its required level of astronomical craftsmanship, at least.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ridley isn't the same director that he was back in the 1979. I don't see the patience and slow burn that he brought to 'Alien' in ANY of his movies from the past 10 years; if anything, he's become more and more like his brother Tony, ESPECIALLY in his editing.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Kingdom of Heaven's director cut had that slow burn quality to it.

But I'd have to agree that his recent work has a marked drop in storytelling.

But hell, he did Legend back in the day...(Tim Curry and Rob Bottin are exempt from this dig)

His brother should be in director jail.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

There was nothing wrong with Gladiator.
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

The editing in his final "broke-ass arena" fight had the sort epilepsy where you're forced to wear a helmet.

But aside from that, it was pretty solid.

Actually, seeing as how the man hasn't touched the sci-fi genre in a good long while, I'm intrigued as to see if he's got it in him for one more go-round in that pool.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

OH MAN PLEASE BE GOOD.....

Fuck, this could be pretty great. Or it could be The Phantom Menace all over again. At least we have a competent director helming this one though.

Comment

This one'll be a tough call. While I'm glad Ridley's back in the driver's seat, I'm not sure if I like the idea of a prequel film.

I'm biased, really , as I'd been spoiled by Aliens and wanted to see Alien vs. Colonial marines vs. Predators, like the original idea for Alien vs. Predator should have been. A three-way inter-species free-for-all.

Comment

Mmmm...

three-way.

Comment

Needs more Protoss...

...what?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lindeolf rewriting the script?

Still pumped to see this.

Comment

wut wut wut?

Comment

Vin is waiting to see if the aliens do forbidden things with their tongue/mouths...

Comment

Working...
                              X