Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to New Members

Hi guys:

Here's an official 'Welcome' thread to anyone who is joining. Post any questions that have here.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Thanks! I'm another CHUD refugee jumping ship before it becomes (literally and figuratively) Poop City.

I only have one question: where's that son of a bitch, Krol?

Comment

Hey D.T.!

I'm Judas from the other board. Not sure where Krol is right now but he was around this morning.

You'll also find several other older posters from CHUD over here. Rob, Anderson, BillyG, Timothy225, Martin, B_Metal, and some others.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by D.T. View Post
        Thanks! I'm another CHUD refugee jumping ship before it becomes (literally and figuratively) Poop City.

He was here earlier, but he'll be back.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Welcome. This place is my home. All are welcome. Just play nice and everything will be all good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

BUILD THAT WALL DON'T LET THESE REFUGEE FUCKS IN SEND THEM BACK ON BOATS AND BOMB THE BOATS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE JOBS FOR THE BDR MAN DEATH TO OTHERS

Comment

You do make a good point.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Statistically...Ari is going to have his way with at least one of them.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

True.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    BUILD THAT WALL DON'T LET THESE REFUGEE FUCKS IN SEND THEM BACK ON BOATS AND BOMB THE BOATS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE JOBS FOR THE BDR MAN DEATH TO OTHERS
                    Don't make us go back to Poop City! We'll keep to ourselves and only post in the threads here that no one else likes.

Comment

I was about to change my avatar. I'll keep it around for you.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Krol, are you heartbroken that Two Broke Girls was cancelled?

Comment

Krol, are you heartbroken that Two Broke Girls was cancelled?
                          Honestly, I tried watching one episode last January and I couldn't get through it. And I was stuck in a hotel room trying to kill time.

I do worry about my supply of animated Kat Dennings gifs for the football column, though...

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I'd love to see your football column again.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I'd love to see your football column again.
                              They're still up at 4thAndKrol.com. DT and I will be doing them again next season.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                              X