• Show
Clear All

Minecraft.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

River City Ransom.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Terraria because you can multi play AND make fun of Nerdious for being so AZN that he got all of the items EVER.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

QWOP
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm not quite sure their stance on emulators (i.e. River City), I'll have to look into that as I dont' want to get banned. I've already gotten some decent hits from this little experiment and want to keep it going.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's quite entertaining so long as you keep commentary going, which you had no issues with. Plus with more from here chatting you'll have plenty of ammo to keep rolling through a session.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

For sure. I'll try to add the chat box to my recording session as well, that way people who weren't watching live can see what was going on. I may try to do another session tonight if I get time. I really just want to keep this going as it's something to work on inbetween podcasts.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's cool, if I'm not towing cars I'll guinea pig again.

Comment

going live in a few with another L4D campaign.

Comment

Damnit, I had tows during this. SUCKS ;-)

Comment

New Episode. I go through The Passing campaign in L4d2.

Comment

Grizzled Rob is grizzled.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha. It's finally coming in.

Comment

oh shit son, looks like I got my emulators up and running with full joystick support. What games (besides River City Ransom as I'm still looking for that particular file) would people actually watch a drunken me play?

Comment

and no RPG's as that shit is boring to watch someone play IMO unless they know exactly where to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X