No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stosch didn't think so. The part where he waits for the press is so douche-y.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• hoping this SNL thing tonight has some good stuff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What I watched of it was pretty good but geeeeeeez The Californians is fucking terrible. And it always goes on forever. Is that part of the "joke"? Celebrity Jeopardy! was great as always. "it was in your mother's handwriting!"

Comment

• SNL 40 sucked. Too much dead air with too many 'jokes' falling completely flat. Chris Rock giving Eddie Murphy a blowjob for 5 minutes should have led up to something better than Murphy saying 'thanks' and cutting to a damned commercial.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You guys actually watched that shit? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The speeches were weird and forced. but that was pretty consistent with the awkward pre-show interviews. It was like no one wanted to be there, or at least not be talking to Today Show hosts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                SNL 40 sucked. Too much dead air with too many 'jokes' falling completely flat. Chris Rock giving Eddie Murphy a blowjob for 5 minutes should have led up to something better than Murphy saying 'thanks' and cutting to a damned commercial.

I've got to agree. SNL 25 was a clip show, but a well made clip show.

The direction on it was fucking terrible, nobody could hit a mark for a live show that's been doing this for 4 decades.

Too many concessions were made to get people there and the people that were missing hurt things behind the scenes (i.e. Dennis Miller cutting and running at the last minute).

Plus, they brought in a ton of people just to sit in the stands. What the real kicker is that people have been blasting NBC Universal over in the pressrooms is that a lot of people who were scheduled to do shit didn't do it because nobody got paid tonight.

So, Taylor Swift and others sat their ass in the audience while the show reshuffled to cover ass again.

Audio levels were off as a motherfucker and somehow they managed to make a 3 1/2 hour show feel bloated with bullshit. Truly awful and symbolic of where Michaels is at in his last few years.

Le Tits Now!
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Though I chuckled at some of the stuff, gotta agree, a lot of the SNL 40 show felt forced and seemed kind of "meh". Taylor Swift pretty much dragged The Californians down, Weekend Update was good, Celebrity Jeopardy was good, and many of the original Not Ready For Prime Time Players haven't aged well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    SNL 40 sucked. Too much dead air with too many 'jokes' falling completely flat. Chris Rock giving Eddie Murphy a blowjob for 5 minutes should have led up to something better than Murphy saying 'thanks' and cutting to a damned commercial.
                    No shit. Murphy should have stayed home. That guy's been pathetic since 1995.

But... Celebrity Jeopardy? Fuck me how I loved it. Whore Ads? The glorious return of Turd Ferguson? YEEEEEEESSSSSS
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jeopardy generated the most consistent laughs of the night (seeing 'Connery' again was pure gold). The best skit was the return of Wayne's World at the end, though. It was just long enough to get its shit across, and seeing Myers absolutely confirm that Dr. Evil was based on Lorne Michaels was awesome.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I jsut saw the beginning. Will watch it for Wayne's World later though.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martin: when 'The Californians' skit starts, just fast forward through it entirely. It's a no joke, unfunny, too long skit that really should have been cut. I just saved you 10 minutes.

Comment

• The Californians is great. Waynes World was funny if only to think how awkward it was for Mike Myers and Kanye. Jeopardy was funny but overall this was 2.5 hours too long. And all the music sucked.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh God, the music. Paul McCartney needs to retire...his voice is completely shot.

Comment

• Gotham was pretty decent last night. I don't buy the whole "this kid is probably The Joker" thing as I'd like to give the showrunners a bit more credit. I liked the stuff with The Flying Graysons though. Curious as to what the fuck is going on with Fish and exactly what Zzasz did to Butch.

Comment

Working...
                                X