Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweetbot YES.

Comment

Probably going to buy an iphone 6 because of the trade-in deal at Best Buy. I am so weak.

Comment

What's the trade in deal? I have been looking at T-Mobile because I need the unlimited data. They have some trade ins going, but the site isn't great at explaining. May go into a store later. I am going with the 6 Plus. It's retarded big, but I want that battery life.

Comment

A Iphone 5 16gb (which is what I have) is going for $225 right now, which is $25 more than Verizon is offering. Is the battery life supposed to be that much better on the 6+? I don't want a phablet. I generally get 2 days out of a charge now but I'm not using the phone all the time.

My contract doesn't expire until next week so I don't know how that throws a wrench into things. There's a best buy next to where I'm going for lunch so I'll probably stop in and see what I need to do.

Comment

I'm waiting on a trade-in deal for my Samsung Galaxy III for one of these bad boys...probably SOL on that score, dammit.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              A Iphone 5 16gb (which is what I have) is going for $225 right now, which is $25 more than Verizon is offering. Is the battery life supposed to be that much better on the 6+? I don't want a phablet. I generally get 2 days out of a charge now but I'm not using the phone all the time.

My contract doesn't expire until next week so I don't know how that throws a wrench into things. There's a best buy next to where I'm going for lunch so I'll probably stop in and see what I need to do.
              They're saying like 80 hours of talking/browsing on the 6 Plus. My iPhone 5 has to be charged at least twice a day for me to make it.

Comment

Oh wow, that's a lot of use. Most of my talking gets done on the work phone so I don't have to charge it that often. 6+ is definitely a better option for you.

I went to Best Buy but they immediately suggested the Edge program and wouldn't give me a straight answer on just getting a new contract with a trade in. It's like buying a used car.

Comment

I don't even think it's a lot of use in my average day! Check twitter. Check facebook. Text some. I use it to talk like once a week to call my mom.

Comment

That's not right, then. Maybe you got one of the models with shitty battery that got recalled?

Comment

Billy, Sarah just got her iPhone 5 battery replaced for free yesterday. Sounds like you have the same issues she did. Check their site to see if you're eligible for a battery replacement.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I may, but at this point I don't care. I will have a new phone soon enough.

Comment

So my iPhone has decided to shit the bed and even after wiping and restoring it's still not 100% so it's time to upgrade.

I've been thinking about pre-ordering that Samsung Galaxy S7. Anyone here have a Galaxy by chance? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You can do VR shit with the Galaxy so that's probably cool. I'm still drinking the Cupertino Kool Aid so I can't say for sure.

Comment

Which is the only reason I want one. I realize I don't do all that much with my phone except check Facebook,tumblr,and email. I don't really game on it or do anything like that.

But for 100 bucks I can get a mask that allows me to slip a samsung in and have "VR" lite stuff? sign me up.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

well Lesley and I caved and ordered 2 Galaxy S7 Edge's along with the free VR helmet and 6 free games.

phones should hopefully be here by the end of next week and the VR shit ships in 4-6 weeks (which is lame, but still it's free so whatevs)

excited for a new phone

Comment

Working...
                                X