No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still would to also see a decent Venom story done.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
      I was really hoping a new Green Goblin with the mask and everything. Or at least Mysterio.
      Really, Rob? Really?

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I wish they had the rights to Punisher. I'd like to see Ray Stevenson fight against Spidey.
        In my happy world the Punisher is treating Garfield the same way he handled that loser who tried parkour and paid for it.

Comment

• I still enjoyed the reboot. I'm all for more, but I really hope we get a green goblin in one of these, and they go this route:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QEZBhL5lpqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still would to also see a decent Venom story done.
            Ultimate version wasn't too bad.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. I know alot of people hate the character but I still dig it. And that version was pretty good.

Comment

• Sinister Six or GTFO
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Get NFL SUPERPRO in there as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Jamie Foxx is playing Electro.

Yeah. Neat.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Only thing interesting from the sequel so far. Like that's saying anything.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's interesting?

Comment

• Yep.

Who would have thought of Jamie Foxx for Electro?
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Not me, but honestly, I could have cast a resuscitated Marquis de Sade as Electro and it wouldn 't have given a fuck about that failure of a franchise.

Only Kraven had any chance of being interesting...

Comment

• Electro is lame by himself. And I don't really dig Foxx that much. Not sure why exactly but he just irritates me.

Comment

• I'm with Rob. Electro will only be interesting if they're doing the entire Sinister Six. And Foxx? I can't picture him playing it serious. It'll be like Jim Carrey's Riddler.

Comment

Working...
                                X