No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 78: It's been real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could have been, but he doesn't know about the show for a reason. He's too fucking young to be listening. And he's not a Mortal Kombat fan.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well don't look at me, my brother is 17 and none of my siblings know about my secret internet indentity.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        CAn someone post the banner/description/ link over at the other site for me? Thanks in advance.

Please?!?! Haha. I really don't want to have to create a new account over there as A: I'd probably get banned and 2: my thread would be removed.

I just want to keep PodCaust up on the main page. Also, I'm going to need someone to start a thread about Braindead Radio over there as well. I MUST DESTROY THOSE OTHER PODCASTS (Ed's friends not included)
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I was supposed tp but I keep getting called out to work. I vote Hocken does it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Crispy Exit

Hey guys!

Just finished listening to your last episode of the 'Caust...And experienced more of the crispy goodness that keeps me coming back, week after week.

Congrats on the name change...I never had any issues recommending the 'Caust to anyone, but I can understand how some might have found it occasionally...awkward...

But then most people I know are more likely to ask 'What the fuck is a podcast?' than be offended by the name of one.

Question: Are you guys planning on having guests and crossovers from other podcasts as part of your 'Fresh Start'?

Also, Another Question: I haven't listened to any of the BDR eps yet (calm down motherfuckers, I'm at work, can't download iTunes!). Is the Voicemail number still the same? I may bless you with my dulcet tones.

Hehe...'If you like it then you better put a glove on it!' Fucking classic way to go out, guys...;-)

L-
            "Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me! - I'm hip!"

Dr. Venture

"You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup!"

The Monarch

Comment

Thanks sir! At some point we are thinking about doing a guest show, but that's going to be a ways off. As for now, feel free to use the same voice mail number. We should have our voicemails back in the next few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                I was supposed tp but I keep getting called out to work. I vote Hocken does it.
                *Heads over to CHUD, comes back several minutes later*

Done, *Wipes mouth*.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Thanks sir! At some point we are thinking about doing a guest show, but that's going to be a ways off. As for now, feel free to use the same voice mail number. We should have our voicemails back in the next few episodes.
                  I had an idea and granted it's not genius or anything, but if you guys could give us one topic you KNOW you're going to cover maybe we could call in with comments on that particular item as well as all of our wacky shit too.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thank you sir.

And as for our topics, at some point we may know in advance, but your best bet would be to discuss anything major that happened that week in music/movies/games. As we tend to try to hit those topics before our random shit if possible.

Comment

Thank you sir.

And as for our topics, at some point we may know in advance, but your best bet would be to discuss anything major that happened that week in music/movies/games. As we tend to try to hit those topics before our random shit if possible.
                      Oh of course, but if you could give one topic, imagine the varied responses you could get on it. Hell you could do half the show between hocken, me and probably gravedigger if he stumbles out of his cave. I'm sure you'd clown all three of us but hell that's half the fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X