No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was great, but it's so bombastic that I turned to the Arya scene as a reminder of how things have evolved. She became just like Syrio Forel.

I'm half expecting that by the end we'll see the assassin master come back and reveal himself as Syrio.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Both the Arya/Brienne fight and the Dragon BBQ were stupendous in their own rights. The fact that we got both in one episode is an embarrassment of riches.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Kind of hoping to see Arya and Brienne become this dynamic duo when the war against the Night King kicks in.

Jen will tell you I was all nervous and shit when it looked like Dany and Drogon were gonna get taken down. Tyrion whispering "You fucking idiot" when Jamie made his ill-fated charge.

Damn it, when will next Sunday get here already?!?

Comment

• Dany truly is the Stephanie McMahon of Westeros.

I hope the Night King wins.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, the vanilla midget fight with Captain Phasma was hilarious.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Saw someone say it would be hilarious if she killed the Night King, wore his face, and marched the army of walkers to Kings Landing.
              Fuck, now this has to happen.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this group going beyond the wall is so amazing. Jon, Tormund, the Hound, Ser Davos, Jorah, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr, and Gendry "the Hammer" Baratheon. Goddamnit this is GoT so we can probably expect only 2 of them survive the next episode... It's not faaaaaair they're so BA
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I look forward to the very good Mondo or Bottleneck poster someone does of the Team Beyond The Wall.

SAM I KNOW YOU HAVE NO REASON TO CARE ABOUT RAEGHAR'S MARRIAGE BUT SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE AND FIND OUT JON IS THE TRUE HEIR YOU DIPSHIT.

Comment

• Sam chose the wrong moment to get impatient.

However, I think Littlefinger found out the same info and Arya saw him getting it and looked at it herself. So, Arya knows the truth about Jon, as does Bran.

If Littlefinger confronts Arya, I don't give him much of a chance against her. Even less, if Brienne happens in on it and steps in to protect Arya.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• It wouldn't have registered with Sam anyways, because he didn't have the vision that Bran had. Same with Littlefinger. Right now nobody will put anything together without Bran blabbing. And Littlefinger planted the scroll from when Sansa was forced to ask Robb to bend the knee by the Lannisters while she was in Kings Landing.

Comment

• Littlefinger is overplaying his hand, thinking that he can turn the sisters against each other. He is underestimating Sansa, as she's a lot smarter than he thinks she is. As to Arya, he simply has no idea what he's messing with. He got a hint when he saw her spar with Brienne, but he doesn't know the full extent of her abilities. I think he's going to learn the hard way.

We're due for a major character death. I think that either he or Varys are going to die this season...they're both on the right tier of importance to the story, and it feels like one of them is due to die. i would have pegged Bronn for death (he's on the same tier), but his survival last week makes him pretty safe, probably until the very end. Varys...I think he's safe, since he's just hanging out in Dragonstone. Littlefinger is playing his game, and I think he's gonna finally get burned.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Littlefinger is way overdue for a burning. He's a two-timing shit who's trying to play both sides of the coin. He was utterly in love with Catelyn Stark and thought he could mold Sansa to be her and it fell flat, as, thanks to Tyrion, Sansa started to find her own power. She may like nice things, as Arya put it, but she is totally aware of the cost of those things thanks to the lessons learned in King's Landing.

Sansa is aware of his perfidity and is only using him for his army.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah, Littlefinger's on the short list. Sansa and Arya are gonna see right through any machinations he tries to pull. Also, since Sansa is the niece of Lysa, the Tully army will likely follow her out of family loyalty after Littlefinger snuffs it anyway.

I think Varys is safe as houses for now. He's loyal to Dany, is on Tyrion's good side, and he's fine until the war truly hits, per Melisandre. Varys should last the rest of the season, but I fear for him once Season 8 starts, and the final war begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Littlefinger is overplaying his hand, thinking that he can turn the sisters against each other. He is underestimating Sansa, as she's a lot smarter than he thinks she is. As to Arya, he simply has no idea what he's messing with. He got a hint when he saw her spar with Brienne, but he doesn't know the full extent of her abilities. I think he's going to learn the hard way.

We're due for a major character death. I think that either he or Varys are going to die this season...they're both on the right tier of importance to the story, and it feels like one of them is due to die. i would have pegged Bronn for death (he's on the same tier), but his survival last week makes him pretty safe, probably until the very end. Varys...I think he's safe, since he's just hanging out in Dragonstone. Littlefinger is playing his game, and I think he's gonna finally get burned.
                              Baelish is unaware that Arya has Faceless training in lie-fucking detection. As pointed out. Also, Sansa sending Brienne in her stead to King's Landing right after Petyr said to use her is no coincidence. Arya's attitude is antagonistic, and I think both are playing a game to draw Littlefinger out.

I'm guessing Littlefinger is dead soon, but Sansa maybe too.

Also, Cercei forgot that the prophecy sais she's have 3 children, and will lose them all. So her being pregnant? OUCH.

As for last's episode... wow? I've waited 15 years to see these dragons fuck up the undead.

FUCK.
                              YES.

1) Daenerys's white suit is gorgeous. Fuuuuuuck.
                              2) Viscerion beign the dragon turned ain't a coincidence. Her brother turned against her. Drogon won't, and Raeghal shall be mounted by Jaehaerys Targaryen. Afterall, he was named after his true father. Dragons need to have riders, or else the Night King will fuck them up.
                              3) I loved the Ice Avengers. Tormund is still the MVP of the North. His exchange with Clegane was so much fun.
                              4) Speaking off: Sandor is off to King's Landing. CLEGANEBOWL TIME!
                              5)That polar bear was fucking BRUTAL. He'd have that pussy bear from the Revenant as his bitch chained in a cave.

My main criticism of this season is that I get that we cut the travel time SHOWN, but they failed to show that it did pass. It does look like they're teleporting, but in essence, it's just cutting off the fat...

BRING ON THE FINALE.
                              Last edited by Martin; 08-22-2017, 02:13 AM.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 1) Yeah, that was a sweet outfit she was rocking. Loved the back of it - looked like a dragon's spine.

2) I think Jon's gonna ride Raegahl, and he and Dany are gonna have a dragon dogfight with the Night King.

3) I SO want Tormund and Brienne to become a thing. Tormund's hope for their future kids was great.

4) All about the Cleganeamania. Hound over the Mountain, two falls and a pin. Gonna be a slobberknocker, son!

5) Undead polar bear and now undead dragon... if we only had an undead monkey, Rob would be all over this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X