Now This is Podracing! The Star Wars Catch-All Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    See I didn't even really latch on to that as much as I latched on to OMG IT'S LIKE ENEMY MINE hahaha
    Originally posted by Ari View Post
    With 100% less male pregnancy!
    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I kept hoping though
    And THIS is why I keep coming back.
    Save
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking what?! in regards to that reveal in the Jedi temple in regards to the Temple Knight. Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ezra and Zeb listening to what sounded like 80s metal watching the sunset was great
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude. The episode on Malakar was doooooooope.

Comment

Dude. The episode on Malakar was doooooooope.

Yep. The guys who did it are helming most of Season 3. Especially the parts that bring in Thrawn.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              Maul reveal was neat, although I wish they would have made a bit more effort in hiding his tats until he took off his hood.

I liked him as a fucked up Yoda

also liked them turning Kanan into Neo

That being said, how the fuck is he alive? I know in the comics they gave him some fucked up spider legs or something but he looked fine here.

The shot of Darth's mask all fucked up was awesome and had so much more weight to it than anything in the prequels.

Comment

• How he survived is explained in The Clone Wars:

Basically he was found living on a planet of junk by his brother and had cobbled together some mechanical spider legs and lost his mind. His brother (Savage Opress) then took him back to their home world where the Nightsisters created fresh legs for him. Getting revenge on Obi Wan basically restored his sanity. He was last seen fleeing from the Emperor after Palpatine killed Savage.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I just watched that scene (can't believe they brought in the Nightsisters, that's kind of neat) and holy shit, I thought he just had 2 mechanical legs. Dude was like the spider gremlin. hahahahha.

Comment

• BUT, if I'm not mistaken, he didn't have the mechanical legs in Rebels though. right?

Comment

• He did, it's just not even noticeable anymore.

Comment

• Ah ok. God that spider body was so ridiculous.

Comment

• They also revealed his real name on The Clone Wars.

It's Maurice Sandpips.

Comment

• shut the fuck up

Comment

shut the fuck up

Comment

• Picked up the new book From a Certain Point of View which tells 40 short stories in the SW universe. I read the first chapter last night, titled Raymus. It bridges the gap between Rogue One and A New Hope and is told from Capt Antilles perspective. It starts off with him giving Leia the Death Star plans and ends with him dying from Vader's choke hold.

And it's bloody depressing and heartbreaking as hell.

He had two daughters. And a wife. And they probably never even knew he was killed since their planet was blown up shortly after.

Comment

Working...
                                X