Post your desktop in this thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he has a file named FILES! WTF RUSS?!?! *obviousciashennanigansfist*
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have two that I've rotated fairly often between the rest of the useless and weird shit in my files...

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lulz @ Fart Polio folder. I'm glad to see that you are not in fact an internet "personality."
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If or when we meet, you will find I am just as weird.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Excellent. That's what I was hoping for. Interwebz personalities are lame. Also here is my deskterp.

Comment

Needs more shit on the walls.

Not actual shit, mind you, just some chotchkies or something. Got any flair? Yeah. Ric Flair. Ric Flair shit everywhere.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm mega anal retentive bout my deskterp. Used to have some widgets but tired of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X