Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 59: Rise of the Planet of the Riled Up Contagious Fright Ape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malfoy was a bit too cartoony, and the bridge scene was a bit of overkill. But I did like the movie a lot. Oscar for serkis. Totes.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Enjoyed the episode like I do the others, Rob! Only problem was on my end - had it on as background noise while I was working and missed many of the pithy nuances! Will give the episode a proper listening soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        fuckin' Ceej.

Such a weird complaint haha
        Yeah all of that shit was captioned so it's like he is saying he wants to read dumbed down dialogue. No thanks.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        CALL IN MOTHERFUCKERS. WE'RE BACK. 206-424-0320
        Yessssss, right after my nap.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Malfoy was a bit too cartoony, and the bridge scene was a bit of overkill. But I did like the movie a lot. Oscar for serkis. Totes.
        On Malfoy agreed, bridge not so much and yeah Serkis did a bang up job.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Loading down. Review to follow.

Comment

"Shopping in a K-Mart and it's playing in the background" is the best thing Ceej has ever said.

Comment

hahahaha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You get my call yesterday Brewster?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Falling Down references get me wetter than ladies working at Gamestop.

Comment

it's in the new episode.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm sure you guys shit all over me but it had to be done.

Comment

The new Wii's, not Wii U's, don't have Gamecube backwards compatibility either. Pulled a PS3.

Comment

The problem with Nintendo is they stopped innovating, and they just iterate. So much iteration. I want Nintendo to make the Metroid Prime of Zelda games, just go fucking APE SHIT.

Comment

I like Skyward Sword but it still feels like I'm half way fighting the controls for some reason. Maybe it's time to give up that motion shit and you know make normal ass games. But make them well.

Comment

I still haven't even touched Skyward Sword because first, I really don't want to fuck with motion controls, and second everything I've heard said it's SUPER slow to start.

Comment

Skyward is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X