Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night 4....with Mike Tyson?!?

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/872/872138p1.html

Fuck, why? I mean I love this series, by why sully it with a fucking hasbeen-wife beating-psychopath-druggie like Tyson? Unless they really fucking wow me with this one, I may stick with FaceBreaker.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Fight Night 4....with Mike Tyson?!?

No way dude. This is awesome. I actually created Tyson for FN round 3. I just hope the gameplay is as good, and that the career mode is better. That was round 3 's weakspot.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I dunno man. It'd be like (well not as bad obviously) having O.J. in the new Madden game. But I do agree with you on the career mode. But I'm actually more interested in FaceBreaker. I fucking loved Ready to Rumble, and if the can combine that with the depth of FN3.... FRIED GOLD!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Personally, I think having OJ in Madden would be completely awesome. Be like having Richard Ramirez on Elimidate. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Comment

Haha. I dunno, maybe I'm just a pansy. But honestly, how can FN4 Tyson be better than MTPO Tyson. I mean, he winks at you before he devestates you. Plus, King Hippo was too cool for school.

Comment

I would love to play MT punch out again. That was so damn hard back in the day. Never did beat Tyson.

Comment

I got Punch Out on the virtual console. I can still make it to Soda Popinski, but no further. Also it doesn't have Tyson. I haven't bought a Fight Night game yet, but had fun playing the last one. FaceBreaker looks like it could be fantastic.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Punch Out was the shit with the power glove, Tyson was insane in that game. Not sure about seeing Tyson in the new FN4, boxing has sunk to a low where they dont have any big names really anymore so there using washed up boxers names to try to sell the game??? I love fight night already so I'll be buying
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

FN4 has the last boss from Punch Out.

It automatically sits atop my "DO WANT" pile.

Now they just need to get it the fuck over with and just change the name to Punch Out. Forget Fight Night. It's a dumb title. I always picture William Ragsdale killing Chris Surandon when I think of it. Because I can't read.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

But is Marcy from Married with Children in the game as a secret character? Cause if so, awesome.

Comment

The Darcies should be unlockable characters. Along with Reginald Vel Johnson/(Blatantly Racist Depiction of Black) Trainer.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Out today! Hope it doesn't suck.

Comment

So can you change the controller layout to use face buttons? That's all I care about. If you can't, pass. Fuck the sticks.

Comment

I'm sure you can. I'm all about the sticks, but it is a bitch.

Comment

Hopefully this game or Ghostbusters comes to me next from gamefly. My roommate played the demo and hated it, I don't trust him.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                              X