Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't come today. Maybe Monday.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ari and I have been having fun going 1 on 1 in this so far. Turns out Wayne already has it, and I believe Daddy316 picked this up as well. So we almost have a full 6 man game now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Email said it shipped Friday so I should have it tomorrow.

Comment

They didn't have it at Best Balls.

I'll try the numerous trade-in stores/Gamestops tomorrow.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I haven't seen this game sold new in stores for ages. A used shop is your best bet. It is pretty fun though, even just 1 on 1.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, it had just occurred to me that this has probably been out for a while. And it turns out it came to the eggbox in '06.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. First gen all the way. Haha. That's why I don't feel bad asking people to grab it, as it's only like 12 bucks. And single player is pretty fun as well.

Comment

Multiplayer is a lot of fun. I can't wait to get a 3 on 3 game going.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yep. And we'll have to play it with out a party chat going, that way when you grab a merc you can whisper sweet nothings in his ear, before you break his neck. haha

Comment

If this isn't in my mailbox today I'm gonna go right out and buy it. I played all of the Splinter Cell games. Liked most of them.

Comment

I keep hearing how fun this is...I'll probably pick it up and play with you guys when the old XBOX comes home to daddy...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

for 12 bucks, it's fucking fun as shit.

Comment

Got it. See you guys on?

Comment

Those were some fun matches. This game is dope. haha.

Comment

2 more people and we'll have a full team! Shit is so much fun. Can't wait to play some of the other levels.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X