Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

He was the only good part of the first season.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's signed on as a regular this season for all the DC shows, so he should be back soon. Not sure you'd sign him to be a regular and then not use him at least a decent amount. He was definitely the best part of Legends. Heatwave is good too. Anyway, season 2 seems like a fresh start so if you want to jump back in and not fuck with season 1, you can. It seems Eobard Thawne and Damien Darhk have something cooking in Legends.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• good to know. I do have it recorded. Just need time to check it out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm really diggin Malfoy on The Flash now. I hope he sticks around. Holy shit is Wally still the fucking worst. I wish that care would have just killed him. So I'm assuming he's having dreams of Alchemy or he'll go looking because he's such a whiny bitch. Fuck Wally.

Comment

• Wally continues to be terrible and the Mirror Master was laaammmee. This episode was not good.

That being said: HELLS WELLS! hahaha

Also, I think I'm going to dig H.R.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Supergirl season 2 last night. Dug it more than any of the episodes I watched from the first season. Superman is pretty great. Who was the chick
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              at the end that turned the dude in Metallo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Checked out the first episode of Supergirl season 2 last night. Dug it more than any of the episodes I watched from the first season. Superman is pretty great. Who was the chick
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                at the end that turned the dude in Metallo?
                Random Cadmus scientist. I don't think they said her name.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Love that they turned HR into Steve Jobs. Hate that the last two episodes were so bad.

Really hope this show hasn't jumped the shark. But if so, it'll be just like most CW shows. Terrible after the second season.

Comment

• Harrison Wells, whichever version, is MVP of this series. Don't agree on the last 2 episodes being bad. Don't trust, but liking HR.

Comment

• They felt so off to me. Like, nothing is happening and it's all filler.

Yeah, I don't trust HR but I really hope he's just aloof and not a-evil.

Comment

• super behind on Arrow and Supergirl so instead catching up Gotham. Man, this show is all sorts of crazy and I love it. EXCEPT for the shit they did with Ivy. That shit is wack and kind of gross. Tetch is great so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          super behind on Arrow and Supergirl so instead catching up Gotham. Man, this show is all sorts of crazy and I love it. EXCEPT for the shit they did with Ivy. That shit is wack and kind of gross. Tetch is great so far.
                          It's been like 4 or 5 episodes, you can't be that behind!

Was waiting for the Gotham crap to show up here again. I was starting to think you gave up on it lol.

Comment

• nope, but Arrow is always the worst to catch up on. I think I may just give up because I pretty much hated all of last season and the first episode of this season didn't do much for me.

Meanwhile Gotham has Man-Bat, Croc (pretty much), Mad Hatter, etc... and it just keeps getting crazier and crazier. Plus Nygma/Penguin are the best duo ever.

Comment

• I browse on my tablet when I watch Gotham. I look up when there's eye candy on screen (Leslie, Tabitha, Barbara) or it sounds like something interesting is happening. Basically watching it so I know what you're talking about on here, although I think I have two episodes to watch now since I started to think you gave up on it. I have no thoughts on season 3 really other than I agree with you about Ivy. Just proves they really don't know what the fuck they are doing on this show. Waiting for the Bruce clone or whatever to be aged up the same way and become The Bat-Man before real Bruce.

Comment

• oh shit, didn't even think they'd do that with Clone Wayne. haha, you're probably totally right.

Again, this show is not good but it's terrible enough that it's super fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X