No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The internet has already kinda blown their wad on the lovefest for those two.

Still, King of Chickens and Murder Squire are the best.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      The internet has already kinda blown their wad on the lovefest for those two.

So ready for what comes next for our little psychopath.

Comment

• Tish and pish, Arya's my favourite character right now, though Oberyn is doing well with so little screen time so far. I'm expecting great things from that swarthy Spaniard.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I have to ask, why? They're the puppeteers!
          Because Varys has no ding dong and because of where Littlefinger had to put his.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          The internet has already kinda blown their wad on the lovefest for those two.

YESSSSssssssss

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          Tish and pish, Arya's my favourite character right now, though Oberyn is doing well with so little screen time so far. I'm expecting great things from that swarthy Spaniard.
          Westeros doesn't have a Spain Ben. DUUUUUHHHHHH
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            So ready for what comes next for our little psychopath.
            OH YES OH YES OH YES

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Tish and pish, Arya's my favourite character right now, though Oberyn is doing well with so little screen time so far. I'm expecting great things from that swarthy Spaniard.
            The Red Viper is still the most memorable character for me, hands down. And that actor is fucking NAILING IT. What's coming up with that flmaboyant motherfucker is so fucking amazing. By far my favorite part of Storm of Swords, and that's saying something considering the joyful marriage fest of it.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Westeros doesn't have a Spain Ben. DUUUUUHHHHHH
              No, but Earth does. If you all can moan about Tyrian's English accent, I think it's fair to refer to someone's Spanish one.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Dude's Chilean apparently. He's like the second coming of Inigo Montoya.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Tyrian's
                  Smalls, tu es mi muerte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Dude's Chilean apparently. He's like the second coming of Inigo Montoya.
                    He's awesome.

And Ben, it's TYRION. Respect the midget.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

No, but Earth does. If you all can moan about Tyrian's English accent, I think it's fair to refer to someone's Spanish one.
                      I can't wait to meet this Tyrian fellow. Also Westeros is not on Earth DUUUUUUHHHHHH
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I found Tyrian!!!!!

Comment

• Oh god, I'm gonna have to stop posting in here. I know you're kinda joking, but you all are making this too much like the rest of the internet now.

Comment

Oh god, I'm gonna have to stop posting in here. I know you're kinda joking, but you all are making this too much like the rest of the internet now.
                            visit my tumblr for house/tyrion fanfix

Comment

Oh god, I'm gonna have to stop posting in here. I know you're kinda joking, but you all are making this too much like the rest of the internet now.
                              Oh you
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tell you what, though - this has been a good series for the ladies so far.

Sansar might be having a rough one, but Sir See is really having to play a complex game now and Deaneries is struggling to become more than just the dragon lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X