No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd dude is the cheapass broke musician turned shrimp fisherman from Treme.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• First dude had all the charisma of a male real doll.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        2nd dude is the cheapass broke musician turned shrimp fisherman from Treme.
        Yup, and he's great so good choice....BUT WHERE'S MY PURPLE BEARD

Sorry if that's toooooooooo dorky for you Ben.

Comment

• Are you telling me he has a purple beard in the books?
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yes. Why not? It's not like he's wearing a kilt or some shit like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Are you telling me he has a purple beard in the books?
              Yup. He's a super cocky and "bright" pirate/merc.

Comment

• In the books several areas have dyed beards/hair. It's kind of a thing in Westeros.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Do not at all like what Jaime did in this episode. Huge departure from the books, which hey fine, except it totally fucks with his character. After returning he takes a pretty sharp turn for the heroic/neutral good and sorry, rape ruins that.

Great episode though. Everyone flips out because of the huge shocking moments, but these plot driven episodes are so well done.

Comment

• Yeah in the books he tried to get some but didn't. Da Fuq on dat rape though.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Yeah in the books he tried to get some but didn't. Da Fuq on dat rape though.
                      In the books she didn't want to because she felt the location was inappropriate, but then then pretty quickly got after it and they did the deed and she felt horrible afterwards. Then things get awful between them. He didn't flat out rape her, but he definitely pushed the subject. In the TV show she doesn't want to fuck PERIOD but in the book it was a matter of "oh a sept may walk in while we fuck on our sons corpse."

Comment

• Yeah I don't quite see why they had him pretty much flat out rape Cersei. Are they trying to garner sympathy for her for some reason that the books didn't have/need? So weird.

Comment

• Yeah that scene was fucked up. But it was rape in the book too....

What I hate is that it cheapens one of the best character in the series.

The Daario and Littlefinger scene killed.
                          Last edited by Martin; 04-22-2014, 06:29 AM.

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers for those that aren't caught up 

hah.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Yeah that scene was fucked up. But it was rape in the book too....

What I hate is that it cheapens one of the best character in the series.

The Daario and Littlefinger scene killed.
                              Nooooope, it wasn't rape in the books.

Comment

• It was borderline. But honestly, I didnt see that scene as a rape. Cercei was mainly reacting to Jaime do it it there, at that time, just like the book.

And where were these fucks easily outraged when Daenerys got raped by Drogo in season 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X