South Park Season Whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• last night's episode was fucking great. The pig heart stuff was hilarious. "I'm sweeter than bacon, honey!"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I need the James Cameron song so much.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• god yes.

"GUYS, DO YOU SEE THIS?!"

"Yes Mr. Cameron..."

Comment

• Man, they skewered that Honey Boo-Boo shit like a shish-kabob. Really, really great episode. Also, the James Cameron song is stuck in my head.

Comment

• Little throw away shit gets me the most now with South Park, for instance the guy getting super pumped that Cartman used the lift assist "YEAH LIFT ASSIST!" during the sketti fight. Also, Trey and Matt as their cartoon versions Kyle and Stan wondering if it was actually them lowering the bar was great.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• The "Yeah Lift assist!" bit made me spit beer out.

Comment

• Holy shit to tonight's episode. It's like they listened to Rob and CJ's impressions in the last podcast (it was the first thing that popped in my head when Randy and crew went after the UPS guy).

Comment

• The funniest pun was the "In-Security" System that everyone, except for the Brozlovski's wound up having and Mr. Brozlovski's observation that he was role-playing so he wouldn't have to use a little pill.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Great episode. Randy as Bane was hilarious.

Comment

• What about Cartman as Bane at the end?
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• completely unfunny episode last night. it was painful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            completely unfunny episode last night. it was painful.

It wasn't terrible overall, but it had no point. When they disappear up their own ass like this, it makes very irritated that they have such abbrieviated seasons and they turn in shit like this.

But, next week is the Halloween episode.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I thought it was horrible. And I usually love the Butters-centric episodes. But this felt like they went to Hawaii, had someone give them shit, and then they shit out this episode. I don't think I laughed once except when Butters was locked in the bathroom and kept coming out to give the kids a piece of his mind.

Comment

• It WAS an odd episode - don't really get the Hawaii stuff they addressed. I did love Butters sinking that ship with a golf ball; that scene had me laughing hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X