• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fee Fie Foe Fum... I smell Kraft Dinner!"

Awesome.

Comment

Voontersloush my shooshka!

Comment

I now want to play EA SPORTS CRACK BABY BASKETBALL.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck that. I just want to fucking eat at Denny's for Baconalia. And have french fries with gravy in a spa. It's called a poutine.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Last night's episode was fucking great. And hit really close to home unfortunately. "It's called being a cynical asshole." hahaha

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Heard that, Rob. Apart from the shit jokes, this episode worked on a few levels besides comedy.

I was checking out the South Park Studio forums and you can cut the tension with a knife - "Is this the last episode?" "Are Matt and Trey finished with South Park?" "Will there be a Season 16?" "What's really going on?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I was checking out the South Park Studio forums and you can cut the tension with a knife - "Is this the last episode?" "Are Matt and Trey finished with South Park?" "Will there be a Season 16?" "What's really going on?"
                Link?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I call shenanigans. Next week will start up like nothing happened I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    I call shenanigans. Next week will start up like nothing happened I bet.

I was under the impression that last night was the mid-season break. No new episodes until October.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

oh already? boourns.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Link?
                        Here ya go!

Sucks that I gotta wait until October for this to play out! Sucks, I say!

Comment

god that forum....

Comment

Just saw it and I really enjoyed the ideas. Especially about being a cynical asshole.

I also enjoyed the depiction of today's tween/teenagers...granted they look like emo kids from about six years ago.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

They also SOUND like emo kids from about six years ago. I was half expecting an appearance from Brokencyde on last night's ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Brokencyde

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rI6-JzxV-_M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X