No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would also make McWeeny look like an even bigger douchbag (if that's possible).

Spoil the shit outta the Flyby script, cause a stir that gets that version canned and then years later they make it anyway and its a huge hit.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm totally lost in this conversation. Engrish?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's Jamie and Troy circle jerking in Prodspeak about rumors and shit.

Just smile and nod, Matt. Smile and nod.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• True but Anderson put the spoilers underneath the Spoiler tags.

It dates back to Flyby, the Superman project from McG and Abrams circa 2003. That suit in Man of Steel? That was designed for Flyby. Henry Cavill as Supes/Clark? He originally tested and was cast in the role for Flyby. Ditto a number of set pieces and those Kryptonian ships/armors.

McWeeny spoiled the Flyby script about 10 years ago, ripped it a new asshole and spoiled everything. Its why Abrams is so damn secretive about everything and why he flat out lied to his face about Khan not being in Star Trek 2. J.J. holds a grudge. Considering who we're taking about, can't say I blame him.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/13350
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-02-2013, 09:06 PM.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• holy shit I remember all of that. Fucking nuts. I wanted to see the shit outta that flick back in the day and was pissed that it never happened. awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• this movie now just shot up to "MUST FUCKING SEE" in the theater.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Honestly, that spoiler sounds awesome. FUCK A BUNCH OF SUPERMAN PATHOS GIMME KAL EL WRECKIN SHIT

Comment

• <iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h45pg5HXGwI.html?p=1" width="550" height="443" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h45pg5HXGwI" style="display:none"></embed>
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Honestly, that spoiler sounds awesome. FUCK A BUNCH OF SUPERMAN PATHOS GIMME KAL EL WRECKIN SHIT
                    fuck yeah man.

seriously, re-reading that AICN article makes me angry because that script sounded awesome.

Comment

• A full track's been released from the score.

Granted, it's the same thing you hear in the new trailer, but UGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. That's pretty bad ass imo.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That music actually brings chills. Superb.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NdBDGg0EPhY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• gotdamn.

Comment

• I know, that TV spot is awesome. LOVE he scream of rage at the end.

I can't believe how pumped I'm getting over this film. I hope it lives up to the buzz.

Comment

Working...
                                X