BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    fuck yeah he is. We just rewatched Batman Returns this weekend. It's the DEFINITIVE Batman movie so far me.
    I don't know man, the Burton movies feel so cartoonish now.

One thing that Nolan did right was to film these movies out in the open, on real streets. It added a dose of realism that was unique at the time.

Having gone through seven Batman films, I don't know if we've seen the definitive movie yet. The Dark Knight comes close, but the Two-Face shit drags the movie down. He should've been in a separate movie.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Again, valid points. While I don't like the Nolan Batman films as much as others, I will wholeheartedly agree that filming them (from TDK forward) out in the real world was a refreshing step in the right direction. Real streets, real people, real settings...it was just what Batman needed.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gotham never felt "real world" to me even in the comics. There were giant crocodile men and zombies running around. Burton had that Gothic aesthetic that just worked for me. It felt comic-booky. Nolan's is just Chicago with some CG Wayne Tower stuff
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Gotham never felt "real world" to me even in the comics. There were giant crocodile men and zombies running around. Burton had that Gothic aesthetic that just worked for me. It felt comic-booky. Nolan's is just Chicago with some CG Wayne Tower stuff
          Yeah, but Chicago's nice.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Krol's got a point that Two-Face should have been in another movie entirely. But The Dark Knight and Begins are the movies for me. the Burton flicks, while I get Rob's point that it should be cartoonish, aren't working for me as movies. They feel like they were made in the 50s.
            Last edited by Martin; 12-09-2015, 01:40 PM.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Gotham never felt "real world" to me even in the comics. There were giant crocodile men and zombies running around. Burton had that Gothic aesthetic that just worked for me. It felt comic-booky. Nolan's is just Chicago with some CG Wayne Tower stuff
              Depends on the comic or story, I suppose. I generally see it as Nolan's is Detective Comics Gotham, Burton's is Batman Gotham.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Depends on the comic or story, I suppose. I generally see it as Nolan's is Detective Comics Gotham, Burton's is Batman Gotham.
                Huh, that's actually a great viewpoint. Well done, sir!

Comment

• I think Batman can be seen in several ways and still be entertaining. I mean, I still get a fucking kick out of the series with all the pow bang boom and all of that shit. And THAT'S wildly different than any other take out there. I kind of wish Superman had that kind of flexibility.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• stupid red logo ruining cool shots
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I do like the look of all three though.

Comment

• Does this jive with what you know, Troy?

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/ba...eaks-on-reddit

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Does this jive with what you know, Troy?

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/ba...eaks-on-reddit

Yeah. Let's put it this way. Dude's getting fired. If it took me with barely any access at WB about an hour to figure out the guy's ID, somebody at DC or WB has already begun the process of firing and potentially suing the dude.

NDAs are serious business, people.

But, he did broad stroke fanboy spill the beans.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BatmanvSuperman?src=hash">#BatmanvSuperman</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Wildcard?src=hash">#Wildcard</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NFLPlayoffs?src=hash">#NFLPlayoffs</a> <a href="https://t.co/L0hyxshvfm">pic.twitter.com/L0hyxshvfm</a></p>&mdash; ZackSnyder (@ZackSnyder) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/685934186805374976">January 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Running him over isn't going to work, Bats.

Comment

Working...
                                X