Cooking Tips and Tricks Megathread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Oven Fried Chicken. When you want some tasty chicken, but don't want to bother frying, or just having a bit healthier meal, get some of the Kraft Oven Fry stuff. But don't follow those bullshit instructions. Fuck an egg. Put some ranch dressing in a bowl, dry the chicken off, dip it into the ranch, then into the oven fry. SO GOOD.
    Secretly? I love stuff like Shake N' Bake. Okay, guess it's not a secret anymore, but y'know...
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

For some reason I cannot stand Shake N Bake. I think my mom used it 4 days a week for about 10 year straight, and it ruined me. But the Kraft Oven Fry which is EXACTLY THE SAME is all gravy.

Comment

For some reason I cannot stand Shake N Bake. I think my mom used it 4 days a week for about 10 year straight, and it ruined me. But the Kraft Oven Fry which is EXACTLY THE SAME is all gravy.
        Huh... I wonder what the difference is? Granted, the pork chop S&B is way better than the chicken S&B, so there's that.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Oven Fried Chicken. When you want some tasty chicken, but don't want to bother frying, or just having a bit healthier meal, get some of the Kraft Oven Fry stuff. But don't follow those bullshit instructions. Fuck an egg. Put some ranch dressing in a bowl, dry the chicken off, dip it into the ranch, then into the oven fry. SO GOOD.
          Hahaha.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

GOOD GOD does that sound good.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Look, I love ranch as much, if not more than anyone else, I just think it's hilarious that in Texas apparently it's health food.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                Look, I love ranch as much, if not more than anyone else, I just think it's hilarious that in Texas apparently it's health food.
                When you cut a Texan, either ranch dressing or chili squirts out instead of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                  When you cut a Texan, either ranch dressing or chili squirts out instead of blood.
                  THIS. Also, I said a "bit" healthier. Compared to legit fried chicken it's like eating a head of lettuce.

Comment

Also, I'm the guy that said to bake chicken covered in Frosted Flakes. Tony the Tiger thinks they're great.

Comment

How to properly cook an omelet.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese OBGYN View Post
                        He was on the No Reservations techniques episode. We saved that bitch on the DVR. Good stuff!
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

How not to fry gnocchi.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Remember Rob's tip on steaks? Here's Kenji Lopez explaining that, plus more tips on cooking perfect steaks.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Cooking with Cacti 101:

Seriously,just go to the damn store and buy the ones that are already dethorned for cooking. Vin and I are both still picking them out of our fingers. We found them on a hillside while playing with Brooke at the park. I had the bright idea to cook them for dinner,so Vin picked them and we brought the tasty,yet prickly,things home and began to scour for recipes on the webz. On the other hand(get it?),dinner was amazing! We mixed the cacti strips with fire roasted tomatoes,corn and mushrooms and a bit of Trader Joes 21 seasoning salute in a small amount of oil and stir fried together. Served with Ropa and tortillas. DAYUMMMM!!!
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Shit was CASH! No lie!

God, I love her...

Also... Jacques Pepin = GOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X