Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    THE LOBSTER- Really weird and pretty great. I didn't like the very end but it doesn't ruin everything that came before it. It was an interesting look at how we let relationships define us and what we'll do in order to be in a relationship. Based on a couple things that happened I'm hesitant to see the directors next movie, KILLING OF A SACRED DEER, because I've heard it's even more rough.
    I'm still trying to finish my year end review for Sacred Deer. I got to see it early due to friends who worked on the shoot in Cincy, but rough is the best word for it.

Big fan of the director now.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Brawl in Cell Block 99.

The Feel Good movie of 2017. Whatever S. Craig Zahler directs, I'm there. Vaughn should be Affeck's replacement in the cape and cowl.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• In no way could I take Vince Vaughn seriously as Batman and I dug Brawl.

Finally checked out the director's cut of The Lawnmower Man. It doesn't' make the movie great by any means but it did flesh out quite a bit in regards to the company that Brosnan works for, along with a ton of extra scenes with THE FAHEY so that was nice. This movie came out way too early. There is something neat here that someone could work with.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THE CONJURING- Yooooo, fuck this shit. I can watch slasher horror movies all day long but haunted house stuff takes me to the limit. In fact, the traditional monster movie freakout during the last ten minutes went a long way in calming me down due to the previous 90 minutes of haunted terror. Wilson and Farmiga are particularly good here.

Comment

• I fucking love The Conjuring 1 and 2.

Comment

• Never saw the sequel but the first one was pretty great.
              If you haven't seen it, give SINISTER a go. I'd put it at about the same level as THE CONJURING.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Loved the first Conjuring a whole bunch. The sequel sucked except for one scene involving an out of focus chair. Otherwise it's just Marilyn Manson Nun goes BOO.

Sinister is great too. Those super 8 films are proper fucked. Great soundtrack.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sinister ooooooooooooooooowns.

Comment

• Yeah, I gave SINISTER a shot not expecting much and was really surprised. there was a sequel, right? Was it any good?

Comment

• The ending really dropped the ball for me in regards to Sinister.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The sequel was terrible!

Comment

• Yeah Sinister 2 is hot piss, not remotely worth watching for any part. Sinister is a minor classic for me, those films were chilling and amazing.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Otherwise it's just Marilyn Manson Nun goes BOO.
                          Best description for Conjuring 2 evurrr
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Yeah, I gave SINISTER a shot not expecting much and was really surprised. there was a sequel, right? Was it any good?
                            noooooooooooooooope

Comment

• Mom and Dad. New flick by half of the Crank team. Nic Cage and Selma Blair along with all other parents in the world go nuts and try to kill their kids.

Some fucked up shit, especially the birth scene.

Comment

• Is that on demand?

Comment

Working...
                                X