Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Daddy Yankee..... God, suck ass and die! I just heard someone playing this shit and thought WTF! What other music annoy's YOU????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD81Clgmr90
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Thank Christ I don't have cable, listen to the radio or hang out with douchebags. The most I have to deal with is people at work talking about American Idol.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I hate both.
      Why So Serious?

Comment

Amen...I'm Latino and I'm "supposed" to like Daddy Yankee and the whole Reggaeton movement. Fuck all that shit, it's fucking garbage...

Also fuck all these fake ass new punk bands (Good Charlotte and others). You are not punk you are posers, knock that shit off. You couldn't hold a candle to Henry Rollins or Glenn Danzig. Bitch.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

good charlotte was never really relevant...
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Exactly. If a "punk" band was on TRL at anypoint, not relevant.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

They were/are a straight-up pop band.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I feel the same way about Blink 182...maybe early days they were quasi punk...but they are bubblegum as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Except that prior to their huge over exposure after Dude Ranch came out, they had a sense of humor about them. And their early cd's are actually pretty good. Millencolin is way better, but that's just me.

Comment

I agree, their early days were kinda decent...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                      Amen...I'm Latino and I'm "supposed" to like Daddy Yankee and the whole Reggaeton movement. Fuck all that shit, it's fucking garbage...

Also fuck all these fake ass new punk bands (Good Charlotte and others). You are not punk you are posers, knock that shit off. You couldn't hold a candle to Henry Rollins or Glenn Danzig. Bitch.
                      You just spoke for me.... thank you!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Reggaeton, mall punk, and the like should go die in a fire. Preferably by driving a Pinto into a wall.

I would let Doink the Clown kick my ass if it meant there would be an end to these shitty music fads.

Speaking of which, how about that Juvenile fella? Or Buhbuhbuhbuh Birdman? Da Hotboyz and the like should be included. As well as the neo-country bullshit that continues its reign of banality. Such things would not be allowed in Barter Town.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I fully agree with you there!

Comment

Whoa, don't knock the Birdman and Juvenile...Just kidding most of their shit is whack, but I'm down with the early shit they did. They were straight up slanging rocks and murdering fools. If you want some decent dirty south shit check out any of Three 6 Mafia or The Ice Cream Man album by Master P.

Comment

Sorry, you can hate me for this but I hate all this new rap or krunk or whatever ther fuck they call it! Only good rap that I can actually listen to is old school 80's shit, some early 90's.

All theese idiots ever talk about is bitches, killen, and money.... no thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X