Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
    looooooool
    haha, holy cow, did that come from CHUD? I am still getting PM's despite outing myself. And they have my long thread there as a "post worth reading". James Cameron just makes everything... better.
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• You win sir. Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah dude, that was great...made my day
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I was going to go tomorrow but my Dad has a business meeting and he cannot take me. Instead, I'll go on Monday

I've been super freaked out something will go wrong and I'll never see it in 3-d in a theater, so I've been trying to avoid even thinking about it. I tend to worry about stuff like this. I was kind of traumatized when opening night of IJATKOTCS was out of out of focus. I truely think Avatar might be the greatest thing I've ever seen, and I'm terrified I'll never get to see it.

I have dreams about missing parties, missing school busses, missing my wedding, ETC.

This is just the latest in a long string of too-much-worrying

Comment

• Relax, Kate. Even if you don't see it on Monday, you'll have plenty of chances. It's going to be around and be in 3D theaters for a long, long time.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah don't go all Ben Stiller on us. Avatar 3d will be available for a bit I'm sure.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw this yesterday.

I loved Avatar. Loved it.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Saw this yesterday.

I loved Avatar. Loved it.
                  Good to hear, my friend.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• hey guys what's go
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• love it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• lulz...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ues/index.html
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• What's up with the dude eating pizza?

Comment

• That's Devin (check out his new avatar on the other site).

Comment

• I know that's his avatar, but that's Devin? Doesn't even look like him. I'm calling shenanigans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                What's up with the dude eating pizza?
                                Dude i bought a fresh from the oven personal pan when I saw it at Marcus. The have like a cafe there.

Comment

Working...
                                X