No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rather like the Cylon-centric episodes. If you think about it hard enough, you know who the final five are by now.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I haven't work up to five yet but I'm thinking Baltar, Gaeta, and Starbuck's husband are pretty good candidates. If the Chief is a Cylon I will has a sad. That guy is awesome.

I would say Helo is a Cylon but that's mostly because the actor playing him is a robot. Too easy.

Comment

• Interesting choices.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yup. They are. And I won't tell you how many you got right!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Boxing ep was one of the best of the series so far. That is all.

Comment

• OH wait till you get the blind lawyer....

Comment

• YES.

Also, BOXY IS THE FINAL CYLON.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler - Do not open unless you have seen it all 
                  So Daniel. If there are only 12 models, what is Daniel? Was he the first human/cylon hybrid?

Comment

•   Spoiler: Kaboosh 

Daniel is Number 7. Full Cylon.

Comment

•   Spoiler: And another thing 
                      The whole line was boxed by Dean Stockwell. Because he's a dick.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler - continued 
                        Then why was he ignored when 6 wanted to unbox D'Anna to have the full number of cylons to greet the final 5?

Comment

• Answer!

Spoiler: Spoiler - I forgot this part 
                          Daniel was the seventh Cylon model created by the Final Five, as revealed in the episode "No Exit". Ellen referred to Daniel as an "artist, and so sensitive to the world". She was very close to Daniel, which enraged Cavil; he felt that Daniel was Ellen's favorite child and became jealous. Cavil poisoned the amniotic fluid being used to mature the Daniel copies and then corrupted Daniel's genetic code. This sabotage meant that no further Daniel copies could be created - an elimination more permanent than the later model-wide boxing of the Number Threes. The Sevens were not mentioned again during Battlestar Galactica's remaining episodes. Because of the destruction of this model line, there were twelve models active throughout the series rather than thirteen.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Yeah. 
                            He was part of the retcon of the whole number system during the Final Five mystery. It's a giant hole (which was interesting and could have been explored further) plugged up by Ron Moore's beard.

EDIT: And that too.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler 
                              I love the Cylon civil war.

Comment

• Fuckin' A.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X