No announcement yet.

EEEEETHREEEEE13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kWSIFh8ICaA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ahhaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'll take a PS4 and Metal Gear Solid 5, por favor.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

When great minds and schadenfreude hang out
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Halo and DR3 aren't enough to justify the bullshit at launch. Probably pre-ordering PS4 tomorrow....

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
              I'll take a PS4 and Metal Gear Solid 5, por favor.
              Word.

Comment

I'll see ya'll on the PSN.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

FIL WILL BE ABLE TO HANG WITH US NOW!!! YAY!!

Comment

PS+ to carry over. YES.

Comment

But you'll need to get it to play online. I've been a member for awhile now and have no problems paying since the free games have been awesome and I"m not hit with crazy ads. Maybe that will change?

Comment

Oh shit. Mad Max? No real details but I'd love a new next gen "Twisted Metal" game without the stupid bullshit that comes with that series.

Comment

That's the one negative thing about the conference. I don't mind being a PS+ member but now it seems it will be required for multiplayer on PS4. They better keep the free games flowing.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

At this point they have to, with Microsoft announcing free games with Live now.

Comment

Sony just ran shock and awe all over Microsoft. Wow.

Comment

I know, I lost a bet at work. But I don't even care. Good on you Kaz.

Comment

Working...
                                X