X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha.
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• warhammer online. i'll post a review in a new thread about it though.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Still rocking RB2. Lesley and I are about to unlock the endless setlist. We got our Rolling Stone achievement this weekend. Battery and Painkiller will kill your fucking leg on Hard let alone Expert for drums.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Getting RB2 on Friday. Then it will be on.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fuck yeah man. IT'S DUELING TIME!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Indeed. Need to practice though. Haven't played RB or the real thing much lately. Played over the weekend and my skills were quite primitive. PLus I was on whiskey.

Comment

• Weak ass RB2. (And why yes, of course I have nothing but disdain for it due to my lack of drumming talent. (Singing on the other hand...))

It's all about Hungry Hungry Hippos. A game that requires mad skillz AND a great reverence for irony.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've been playing Mega Man 9, Civilization Revolution, and a bit of Rock Band 2 because there are still songs I need to unlock.

Comment

• Wacom stylus: The Game.

The trick is trying not to make something look like you were having a seizure when you were drawing it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bought the girlfriend Mario Kart for the Wii. Not sure what I think yet.

Comment

• Maybe you're thinking that you've been playing the same game since the SNES days. Except now with a shitty plastic wheel?

Comment

• Yes. Hate to say it, but yeah. Don't dig the wheel. Oh well, its for her, not me. Well, maybe me a little too.

Comment

• I think I'm pretty much done with Nintendo. They aren't making games for me anymore. That's cool. Maybe their next system will actually have some good games (and yes, I loved Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid) that come out more than just once a year. And fuck anybody on this board who buys Wii Music. Seriously.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm pretty underwhelmed by the Wii so far. Rented Metroid, but never got to play it due to the Ohio Hurricane.

Comment

• I'm stoked for Sin and Punishment 2, and Punch-Out Wii.

Comment

Working...
                                X