Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    I will hate. I fucking got duped into buying that fucking game twice. Once based on hype here and then again based on Ceej's hype. But I've since come to terms with my hatred on the fantasy setting. Give me sci-fi/apocalyptic any day of the week.
    See, there we go, let it out Robert. The games share the same issues, it's just a universe concern with you. I though, love both, and cannot wait for the Kinect compatible where I can check my Pipboy by looking at my wrist!

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, my name is Rob Hurrrrrs

Decide shit for your own damn self or you are only a step away from being an Oprah audience member.

Ceej went on for 40 mins during an episode. I never dived in to the side quests the first time. He was going on an on about vampire shit. The first time I owned the game I played for about 4 hours and then sold it. I figured, maybe I was doing it wrong. Picked it up for 10 bucks from a friend. Still wasn't a fan.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ceej went on for 40 mins during an episode. I never dived in to the side quests the first time. He was going on an on about vampire shit. The first time I owned the game I played for about 4 hours and then sold it. I figured, maybe I was doing it wrong. Picked it up for 10 bucks from a friend. Still wasn't a fan.
        Wait. Back the fuck up.

Was this vanilla Oblivion or modded-to-the-moon Oblivion?

One is the right choice. I found that out too late to warn the others. There were many deaths. Most of them spiritual.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

this was the vanilla fucking xbox oblivion. Not the obviously more awesome PC versions of the games that actually are great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This, like Clarissa, explains it all.

I know that feel bro.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

yep. I'm pretty much done with buying console games if they are on the PC. The console versions are always so watered down.

Comment

yep. I'm pretty much done with buying console games if they are on the PC. The console versions are always so watered down.
                This is a truth for sure.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2fxVeAVl2I8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Just watched the first 20 minutes. Erectified.

Comment

Been reading r/skyrim and listening to the Morrowind theme. My body is ready. I thank Bethesda for releasing it on my Friday off.

Comment

What kind of fucking bullshit sorcery do I need to invoke to embed a youtube video up in this? I've used the embed code straight from the site, even tried with the exact code from other people posting youtube and just switching the stuff after "embed/" for the other video and I either get a tiny window of the front page of the boards or a black youtube error screen

http://youtu.be/j50u0zUeCmU
                        Last edited by Trejo; 11-08-2011, 02:53 AM.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Sometimes embed just won't cooperate.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So what's the link? No utubz at work.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              So what's the link? No utubz at work.
                              Skyrim epic rap.

Comment

Steam preload is up!

Comment

Working...
                                X