Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ya Huckleberry. Say when.

Comment

I sent Rerb a message at like 9:40 or so and he never answered back and you were aging dragons or something.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

that's wierd, I wasn't even on at that time. Was watching a flick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
          Hey! I sent it to my son... and I think he sold it. He hated it as much as I did. Not even the mighty Ed Harris and Gary Oldman could save that clanger.
          Fail...just like you sent RDR to your son.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

you are dead to me. FUCKING DEAD, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              that's wierd, I wasn't even on at that time. Was watching a flick.
              Hmmm it said you were playing GTA IV on the pc. Oh wells. Anybody down now or is tomorrow more likely?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh shit, I had that going all day. I hacked my config file to make shit RETARDED so I can make a video,. ahha

Comment

Lulz, awesome. Hopefully carmegeddon. That shit was AWESOMENESS personified.

Comment

Tomorrow - Asscreedbrosification. Name the time.

Comment

I was on, but I said send me invites! I'm deep off on Dragon Age but if I get an AC invite I'm on that shit. I'm not doing jack tomorrow, so anytime.

Comment

Let's stab shit mofos! I'll be online, if I'm not message me on Facebook or something. If I'm in another game just party inviteeeeeeeeee.

Comment

let's hope they fixed the multiplayer with this patch...if so, THEN YESSsss

Comment

FUCK TO THE YESSSSSSSSS

Comment

yeah, turns out most people were fucked lately in regards to multiplayer.

Comment

So it wasn't just me? Well I guess that's good/bad news. Good that it's not just me but bad that they didn't have their shit together.

Comment

Working...
                                X