500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
    My weirdest snack? Bologna and ketchup sandwiches. MMMMmmmm. They hit the spot when I was impaired....actually, that sounds good right now.
    Check out Michael Scott over here.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      My weirdest snack? Bologna and ketchup sandwiches. MMMMmmmm. They hit the spot when I was impaired....actually, that sounds good right now.
      Used to eat that for lunch all the time when I was younger. Now I would take out your eye and show it to ya if you tried to feed me that.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          The funny thing is, it's true.

Once you've cooked with it, you never go back.

Comment

• I can eat salted pork all on it's lonesome. I'm fat.

Comment

• Salt pork is an essential ingredient in many polish dishes, incl. Mom's beloved stuffed cabbage. And I have eaten it by itself, fried crisp & served w/ other tapas, at a Spanish restaurant in West New York, NJ.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The last time I did salt pork like that was a while ago.

Crisp fried, dusted with cayenne pepper and lime juice.

came

Comment

• Came? Sir, that's bukakke worthy.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 191. Swanson's Hungry Man Fried Chicken Dinner. It's pure junk. It's nothing but artery clogging fat and calories. It's probably one of the worst things you can eat. All this is why I only treat myself to one every couple of years. And yet even for all that? DEEEELICIOUS!!! Instant comfort-food at it's finest.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Oh Lisa, my dear, not even I can do that to myself. Let me know before you do this to yourself next time, so I can call and have the ambulance on tap.

Comment

• 192 Whataburger Double Burger with Bacon, Mayo, Cheese, and Onions with a side of onion rings and a vanilla shake.

If you're from Texas, you love your Whataburger like one of your own. You ignore the crazy Jesusy slogans in the windows. The high cost (for fast food) is no barrier. The fucking eternal wait in line is of no concern. All that matters is that delicious, perfectly juicy but not greasy, burger with onion rings to match, and the smoothest vanilla shake that will be handed to you out of a window. But why does Whataburger really hold such a special place in all Texan's hearts? No matter what terrible shit hole town you find yourself in, from El Paso to Texarkana you're never more than 30 minutes from a tasty meal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          192 Whataburger Double Burger with Bacon, Mayo, Cheese, and Onions with a side of onion rings and a vanilla shake.

If you're from Texas, you love your Whataburger like one of your own. You ignore the crazy Jesusy slogans in the windows. The high cost (for fast food) is no barrier. The fucking eternal wait in line is of no concern. All that matters is that delicious, perfectly juicy but not greasy, burger with onion rings to match, and the smoothest vanilla shake that will be handed to you out of a window. But why does Whataburger really hold such a special place in all Texan's hearts? No matter what terrible shit hole town you find yourself in, from El Paso to Texarkana you're never more than 30 minutes from a tasty meal.
                          CHRIST, I MISS WHATABURGER.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Oh Lisa, my dear, not even I can do that to myself. Let me know before you do this to yourself next time, so I can call and have the ambulance on tap.
                            Oh, you'll be happy to know that, as far as I can recall, the last time I had one was in my old apt. in Forest Hills - so I know it's been at least five years.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Only way to eat a Swanson's is in your underwear with a dirty wife beater.

Crying while eating corn nibblets is optional.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 193. Hard Salami Yes, Genoa salami is good. But hard salami, with its more intense garlic (and in some cases, peppercorn) flavor is just plain better. It also keeps forever. When I was in grammar school, I lived for several years on hard salami and mustard sandwiches, and I still never tired of the stuff. It's hard to mess this up, but ya gotta give the edge to Boars Head here, as with so many other cold cuts. Simply outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X