Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Rob, are you getting your stomach ready for both of these experiences?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Fuck yeah man. Lesley and I are beasts at the Ren Festival. The State Fair may or may not happen. Depends on money, but we never miss the Ren Fest.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

We usually try and make a weekend of it: Saturday the Ren Fest, Sunday the Fair. That way we only have to get one change of blood.

LOVE the Ren Fest, though. I usually pound about 6 glasses of the honey mead from that guy by the jousting area.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

We actually haven't gone to the State Fair for a few years. Even though we used to live right by it. Ren Fest is a must must must. One of my favorite summer plans.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

You two ever do the Feast of Fantasy? My wife and I did it two years ago and it was pretty damn good and entertaining. We weren't planning on doing it again, but we're considering it for this year because of the awesome menu.

Comment

Oh shit, we have not. What does that entail?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Do a google search for the MN Renaissance Festival and you should find the site for it.

The Feast of Fantasy is held in BAD MANOR 3 times a day: lunch, mid-afternoon, and dinner. It costs $80 per person (which includes your Ren Fest admission) and gets you a 7 course meal with pretty much all of the beer/wine that you can drink. All of the major entertainers come in and perform special tricks, too. The two guys who run it have been doing it for years, and they gauge the PG vs R rated nature of the crowd early on and go from there. Get the show R rated and you'll have a fun time.

You get special cups/tokens and stuff for souvenirs.

If you end up going to the Fest and spending alot of money on food and drink, consider it.

Comment

oh snaps we will have to look into that.

Comment

That.... would... be... epic.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

If memory serves, they're running a special for the first weekend. I think that it was $65 instead of $80 for the first day.

Comment

https://tix.cnptix.com/tix/SilverStr...tml?siteID=808

Buy 1 get 1 free Ren Fest tickets, promo code: KS95LLC
                      July 20-Aug 1

If we buy our tickets here, are you still able to do the feast?

Comment

There is a ticket booth in front of Bad Manor, so I assume that you can. We bought ours as a combo package at the main entrance.

Comment

Bump. The Ren Fest starts this weekend and the MN State Fair starts next Thursday.

Stomach pump city, here I come!

Comment

I was just saying last night how much I am looking forward to a pronto pup. Although Rob reminded me I already had one this summer at Valley Fair. It's always better at the State Fair though.

Comment

CANNOT WAIT.

People watching at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                              X