Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus I loved Freedom Fighters. I spent an awesome couple weeks in Toronto snowed in with that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Based on Giant Bombcast Red Faction: Armageddon shit the bed. "I would say, wait on reviews before you buy this...but Guerilla, that's a great game!" Sooooo canceled my preorder.
      I lost all interest in that game when they said the were going underground or whatever. Guerrilla is pretty great, I just can't seem to get far in it due to just blowing up random shit for hours.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EE26Sblr8A0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Please don't shit the bed like Aliens vs. Predator.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Didn't they nuke that place from orbit? It's been awhile since I've seen the movie.

Comment

• Oh man.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                Didn't they nuke that place from orbit? It's been awhile since I've seen the movie.
                Not from orbit, the atmosphere processor blew and was supposed to take out an area the size of Nebraska.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And apparently it took out everything but the one place they wanted to. hahaha.

Comment

• So Colonial Marines have piss-poor aiming skills then. Got it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2vaKj9VDp4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EwLeb64DxSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Comment

• Did anyone else get a huge boner today when Konami announced the HD Zone of the Enders remakes? Just me?

Comment

• Half a chub myself.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X