Eat Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

People fear the taco truck because they resemble the "roach coach" that parks outside chemical plants. The Taco Truck is not the roach coach. Not even close.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        One of the best taco trucks is in Inglewood, on Lennox and Inglewood. It's called Tacos Dollar...One of my favorite...HOLY SHIT check this found it on the innarwebs:

http://www.lataco.com/taco/taco-dollar-inglewood
        Other badass taco-related blog:
        http://www.dailytaco.org/ (their old site here )

EDIT: I'm pretty sure this dude's a Westsider at least because he rated El Super Taco (back before they closed and moved further south, RIP) and Pili's, both of which are/were right up the block from me and are pretty good.

Also, the Juquila restaurant has a truck that patrols my hood and I used to buy from them all the time. Not so much anymore, but I miss it.
        Last edited by Shit Dickface; 02-04-2010, 02:31 PM. Reason: asfd
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Hockenmit. Now I'm going to have to resort to Qdoba's just to have something that resembles Mexican food. Fuckers.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            This is more of a general comment than a particular.

Taco trucks.

People, do not fear the taco truck. Embrace the taco truck. Appreciate the 2lbs $4 taco with the freshest veggies and most tender meat. Savior the Mexican Coke. You will not die of dysentery at the taco truck.

And those that do not live somewhere with a taco truck on every corner, I lament the hole in your existence.
            Best damn tamales I have ever eaten? Taco truck. I miss taco trucks.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Best damn tamales I have ever eaten? Taco truck. I miss taco trucks.
              We have a bunch of viejitas who go around with grocery carts that have these bigass crock pots full of tamales, they sell those and coffee - so awesome. I don't know if the pigs/city cracked down on their operations or what, but I don't see as many of them around lately.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                Other badass taco-related blog:
                http://www.dailytaco.org/ (their old site here )

EDIT: I'm pretty sure this dude's a Westsider at least because he rated El Super Taco (back before they closed and moved further south, RIP) and Pili's, both of which are/were right up the block from me and are pretty good.

Also, the Juquila restaurant has a truck that patrols my hood and I used to buy from them all the time. Not so much anymore, but I miss it.
                I know you know about Cactus (which is decent) and Tacos Don Jorge (My current favorite shop)...what is weird is that I live in a predominately Mexican neighborhood and there isn't a ton a quality taco spots...I literally have to drvie 10-15 mins to get some decent tacos. Tacos El Unico on Normandie and Adams FTW.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  We have a bunch of viejitas who go around with grocery carts that have these bigass crock pots full of tamales, they sell those and coffee - so awesome. I don't know if the pigs/city cracked down on their operations or what, but I don't see as many of them around lately.
                  CHAMPURADO...my kids/wife love that shit. Plus we get the fucking irritating wake up call every sat and sun at about 7 AM.

DUDE WE NEED TO GO ON A TACO MISSION.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    I know you know about Cactus (which is decent) and Tacos Don Jorge (My current favorite shop)...what is weird is that I live in a predominately Mexican neighborhood and there isn't a ton a quality taco spots...I literally have to drvie 10-15 mins to get some decent tacos. Tacos El Unico on Normandie and Adams FTW.
                    I don't know about those. We have to fix that.

~

Comment

Working...
                    X