Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    What's up with the autosave bug?

On certain games, the save rate will increase dramatically per every auto-save. After six, it has been locking up games.

It's different than the graveyard bug that came off of online play. That one is so bad, I have yet to go online with this game yet.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If I was on 360 i wouldn't play this anymore until it is patched. Playing online is asking for a bad time when your save vanishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        If I was on 360 i wouldn't play this anymore until it is patched. Playing online is asking for a bad time when your save vanishes.

That's the graveyard bug. Autosave bug is an actual fuck-up in the game's code.

Both are in the process of being patched.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bought this. Love it. Wish I were still at my house playing it. Salvador is the greatest.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oU-9xd9OP-I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
            X