No announcement yet.

SongPop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play games to have fun. Playing a game that would be "you lose" ad infinitum is not fun.

Comment

So play and guess wrong so we get free tokens. DUH
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

K, I'm done for the night. My reaction times are in the toilet.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I play games to have fun. Playing a game that would be "you lose" ad infinitum is not fun.
          Be the sacrifice we need to unlock fucked up shit to throw hurtin' bombs at each other.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

THAT
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Be the sacrifice we need to unlock fucked up shit to throw hurtin' bombs at each other.

I'm so close to making this happen.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Missed a couple blatantly easy songs against Rob tonight & decided "fuck it, I'll go 0 for 5." Wanted to murder something.

Comment

Seems like some here won't play me anymore. Rob, Lesley, I'm looking at you two!

Comment

SHUT IT DOWN BITCHES!!!! I finally won a round of New Wave.

Comment

J-POP UNLOCKED!
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Ohz noes

Comment

Aaaaand Classical has been purchased. Mwahahahaha!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Fuck you Ingrid.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                            X