No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished ep 6. They just broke in on Zobel's "recruitment" thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ahh the best is yet to come. You'll love it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Damn. We're one episode away from the finale and goddamn. So much win. Seriously, it takes like 5-6 eps of the first season to get everything going, but once it does it's full on win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Finale is all win. I'll say more when you're done.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I have to say of all the shows I watch this is one of maybe two that are total win!!!

Comment

EDITED CAUSE IM A DOUCHE

Spoiler: SPOILERZ! 
              The showdown when the 9'ers and Chinese showed up was fucking great. The skeezy masterbator became one of my favorite characters this season. But the fact that both Sobel and Westing are in jail was kind of a let down. I dig where they will be going with it, but I wanted a more "HOLY SHIT!" finale. Instead they pepper those moments through out the season. Still, this season was fucking fantastic. Never fuck with Tig. He will eat your face off

Comment

Umm if certain peoples are still in jail then that's not teh finale.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  Umm if certain peoples are still in jail then that's not teh finale.

How many eps for this season? We have 12. I'm really hoping this isn't the finale.

Comment

Ok, so it looks like I'm missing one. Thank god. Will get, watch and re-comment.

Comment

Not sure but the last ep is 90 minutes long and is great.

Comment

Yeah ep before the last would suck as a finale.

Comment

Kinda what I was thinking. Good to know though. Hopefully get that today.

Comment

Oh boy oh boy. Can't wait for your comments.

Comment

Ok, so we just watched the ACTUAL finale and yep, that was a finale.

hot damn. Weston went out with some dignity actually, Sobel got mad lucky, the Irishman is proper fucked, HalfSack went out like man and I want to see the misadventures of Unser and Gemma next year.

I really dug on this season. Good stuff all around. I really hope we get a proper closer on this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Ok, so we just watched the ACTUAL finale and yep, that was a finale.

hot damn. Weston went out with some dignity actually, Sobel got mad lucky, the Irishman is proper fucked, HalfSack went out like man and I want to see the misadventures of Unser and Gemma next year.

I really dug on this season. Good stuff all around. I really hope we get a proper closer on this show.
                                Season 3 is already a lock so that's good but they better get at least 5 out of this puppy. And yeah, pretty much agree with your spoilers. Also ATF lady is one smart bitch lol. Rollins was like bring the pain blondie. I hope you noticed Lem from the shield a few eps back.

Comment

Working...
                                X