board games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: board games

rob, i know you and cj play d&d. do you guys paint your figures? what type of figures do you use/have? i ask only because i sort of collect them.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I've never used miniatures for my pen and paper games actually. And Cj is the one who plays D&D still. I haven't played a pen and paper game since my Shadowrun days unfortunately. Although I did try to play taht Star Wars mini game. Was kind of fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

do you know if cj uses miniatures? if you liked the star wars mini game, you definitely need to check out warhammer and warhammer 40k. i actually enjoy those better. oh, idea. how about a shadowrun type app on the site? that would be awesome!

Comment

Cj plays D&D, huh? I wonder what his first character's name was, and what power he had, if any???
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I really want to play D&D I never have...I think I would be interested.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
              Cj plays D&D, huh? I wonder what his first character's name was, and what power he had, if any???
              This would probably be a great question for the podcaust.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Or Cj could just pm me the answer!

Comment

Haha. Nice try Ari....

Or should I say DRIPPY WINKERMAN!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

dun dunn duunnnnnnn!

Comment

Bah! I've been spotted!!!

Comment

So I played MidEvil last week. It's basically Zombies-Army of Darkness style. Same style as Zombies, but you have to retrieve the Necronamicon from the grave and return it to the altar. And now, other people can fight you for it. We like it so much, I went out and bought the 2 expansion sets.

Comment

Good to know. I see that everytime I go to my comic shop and have been tempted to pick it up.

Comment

If you like Zombies, you should enjoy it. The 2nd expansion is pretty cool, but I haven't used the 3rd one yet.

Comment

can you play with 2 players, or is it 3 and up?

Comment

2 would work fine, but as is the case with most games, the more people playing, the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X