Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow needs some work next season. Last couple seasons have been mediocre to me. Needs more Deathstroke. They should pull a Lost or something and do flash forwards or change it up somehow if they insist on flashing back. Hopefully they have a good villain in mind.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
    Glad Felicity and Oliver didn't get back together in the finale. I like them better as friends. I know it won't last and they probably won't move on next season, but it would be nice if they did.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Neal McDonough was the best part of the season. There were a lot of good/interesting things that happened this year but it didn't feel like it came together as a cohesive story. It's really kind of a bummer. Sepinwall posted a story a few weeks ago theorizing Berlanti and co are spread too thin and im inclined to agree. I hope the CW keeps the Supergirl creative team as the show had on CBS and hands Legends of Tomorrow off to someone else. It makes sends to pass on Legends since it doesn't seem to deal with Flash/Arrow continuity very much and it looks like they're just hitting a reset button every season.

Spoiler:  
      I would've preferred to have Ollie and Felicity back together at the end of the season. First off, they're meant for each other, dammit! But more importantly, I'd prefer the relationship "will they get back together?" drama not happen at all. I realize since it's a CW show that will never happen but, boy, there are other options for conflict. Particularly with Ollie being the mayor, I think some interesting political stuff could happen.

Comment

• still 4 eps behind Arrow. IT's a sad state when I wish I had more Gotham to watch as opposed to slogging through these last 4 eps of Arrow.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Neal McDonough was the best part of the season. There were a lot of good/interesting things that happened this year but it didn't feel like it came together as a cohesive story. It's really kind of a bummer. Sepinwall posted a story a few weeks ago theorizing Berlanti and co are spread too thin and im inclined to agree. I hope the CW keeps the Supergirl creative team as the show had on CBS and hands Legends of Tomorrow off to someone else. It makes sends to pass on Legends since it doesn't seem to deal with Flash/Arrow continuity very much and it looks like they're just hitting a reset button every season.

Spoiler:  
          I would've preferred to have Ollie and Felicity back together at the end of the season. First off, they're meant for each other, dammit! But more importantly, I'd prefer the relationship "will they get back together?" drama not happen at all. I realize since it's a CW show that will never happen but, boy, there are other options for conflict. Particularly with Ollie being the mayor, I think some interesting political stuff could happen.
          Yeah, I agree, Darhk wasn't the problem, hell he was an interesting villain, and I liked a lot of the episodes, but everything didn't come together well in the end.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          still 4 eps behind Arrow. IT's a sad state when I wish I had more Gotham to watch as opposed to slogging through these last 4 eps of Arrow.
          HA! Arrow is the better Batman show, even though it shouldn't be. I wish Gotham was as entertaining as Empire is in its craziness.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Did you finish Gotham? The last 3-4 episodes were fucking RIDICULOUSLY entertaining in my opinion.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nah, not yet. I think I have the last 2 episodes left. I did read your spoilers though, because I don't care about Gotham. I'll finish it soon probably.

Comment

• "Gim Jordan" was worth making it to the end of the series.

Comment

• Preacher is pretty great. Second episode was awesome. The scene in the church with Cassidy and the chainsaw was hilarious and reminded me of the Evil Dead. Good stuff so far. Really dig it.

Comment

• I didn't like the second episode as much but it set up a lot of good stuff. I forgot Rorschach was playing Quincannon. I didn't think we were getting the Saint of Killers so thats pretty exciting. I liked how they visualized the Word of God, too.

Comment

• The best thing is that I barely remember the books so it's all new to me now.

Comment

• I think I liked the second episode of Preacher better than the first. Tulip has been the highlight for me so far.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        The best thing is that I barely remember the books so it's all new to me now.
                        Yeah it's been so long since I read the series, and I never finished it.

Comment

• Neither did I because I remember that book 4 or maybe 5 just got too boring for me and I tuned out.

Comment

• and yeah, Tulip is the best.

Comment

• Some of the revelations about the Grail organization will surely never make it into the show but the endgame wasn't terrible.

Comment

• Shit yeah, they are doing Flashpoint....

Comment

Working...
                                X