Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I was a tad out of it last night when watching but was the jist that
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    Hunter saw his dad kill his mom, became a serial killer, was being fucked with in a mental hospital, got powers, became Zoom and then talked another version of himself named Jay into going to Earth 1, befriending the group, and then letting himself die to seal the illusion?

Or did I miss something?
    Nah you're right, unless I missed something too. Except that his name wasn't Jay, it was just Hunter from another (earlier?) time.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
    I think they are hinting that Hunter's father is Jay Garrick, at least I saw it this way, with him in the same suit and passing on the helmet to Hunter.

Any thoughts on the man in the iron mask?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• See I thought that too but the helmet didn't have the wings on it so I dismissed that notion. You may be right.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• re: Iron Mask

the only person that makes sense but doesn't really is Barry's dad. I mean, they spent all this time about him, he gets out, and leaves with no mention.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

re: Iron Mask

the only person that makes sense but doesn't really is Barry's dad. I mean, they spent all this time about him, he gets out, and leaves with no mention.
            Spoiler: Iron Mask 
          Yeah, I don't see how he fits in, but I agree, he got out, and we've had nothing with him since. We're due to see him again, probably.

I'm thinking it's the real Jay, not sure from which Earth, the how or why he's there, but I'm curious to find out. Hopefully I'm wrong about thinking Jay is Hunter's father, or things are not as they seem, or something.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The whole thing is super confusing.

Spoiler: Zoom 
            I thought I had a handle on it but now I'm confused after catching up with this thread. Time travel is confusing, I get it, but this seemed overly elaborate. I can't imagine going into it with decent knowledge of the DC universe.

The Supergirl finale was certainly an episode that was on tv! It has some good parts but it wasn't as strong as I expected given the rest of the season. I did like what it set up, DEO-wise, for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              The whole thing is super confusing.

Spoiler: Zoom 
              I thought I had a handle on it but now I'm confused after catching up with this thread. Time travel is confusing, I get it, but this seemed overly elaborate. I can't imagine going into it with decent knowledge of the DC universe.

The Supergirl finale was certainly an episode that was on tv! It has some good parts but it wasn't as strong as I expected given the rest of the season. I did like what it set up, DEO-wise, for next year.
              Yeah, especially after Barry showing up a couple episodes earlier.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
              Have to give it some more thought on who it actually is, but I immediately hoped Krypto would jump out of the ship. Maybe it's Alura.

Comment

• WHO IS IN THE MASK?!?!?!?!

Comment

WHO IS IN THE MASK?!?!?!?!
                  He kidnapped the real Earth 1 Superman from the cinematic universe!

Spoiler: My Guess 
                  Jay Garrick, the real Jay Garrick, not Hunter Zolomon/Jay Garrick. I'm guessing from Earth 2 but maybe from Earth 1.

Comment

• LOL to Harry's idea of decorating consisting of one poster for Big Belly Burger. I need to get a Taco Bell poster for our bedroom now.

Comment

• Man I want Ollie to fucking straight MURDAH DAHARK

Comment

• Haha, Cisco's brother's doppleganger looked like he belonged in Power Rangers. The stuff with the hologram was actually pretty cool. But
                        Barry's dad saying his mother's maiden name was Garrick?
                        DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE MAN IN THE MASK IS WHO I THOUGHT BUT A DIFFERENT VERSION? Or am I still wrong in that regard?

The scene where Zoom snapped those necks was fucking awesome. For reals.

so Wally and Harry's daughter will now have powers. Neat. But what the fuck happened to Barry?

Did he end up in the multiverse somewhere?

Comment

• "LEEEEEEROY!"

Comment

Haha, Cisco's brother's doppleganger looked like he belonged in Power Rangers. The stuff with the hologram was actually pretty cool. But
                            Barry's dad saying his mother's maiden name was Garrick?
                            DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE MAN IN THE MASK IS WHO I THOUGHT BUT A DIFFERENT VERSION? Or am I still wrong in that regard?

The scene where Zoom snapped those necks was fucking awesome. For reals.

so Wally and Harry's daughter will now have powers. Neat. But what the fuck happened to Barry?

Did he end up in the multiverse somewhere?
                            This was a great episode. I'm just going to spoiler my thoughts.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                            First off, the Garrick name drop. You could be right, sort of, maybe. John Wesley Shipp maybe plays grandfather or great grandfather Jay Garrick on Earth 2 and he's in the mask? Or maybe Earth 1 Jay Garrick was a speedster unknown to Henry and Barry. I don't know, there's many ways this can go.

Barry is dead. Wally West and Jessie Quick are your new speedsters.

He could be in the multiverse somewhere, but I was thinking he is probably taking a trip through the timestream time traveling again. He's definitely not dead, but man the balls it would take to leave him "dead" for a while and have Wally and Jessie take over the show for a few seasons and then bring him back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              This was a great episode. I'm just going to spoiler my thoughts.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                              First off, the Garrick name drop. You could be right, sort of, maybe. John Wesley Shipp maybe plays grandfather or great grandfather Jay Garrick on Earth 2 and he's in the mask? Or maybe Earth 1 Jay Garrick was a speedster unknown to Henry and Barry. I don't know, there's many ways this can go.

Barry is dead. Wally West and Jessie Quick are your new speedsters.

He could be in the multiverse somewhere, but I was thinking he is probably taking a trip through the timestream time traveling again. He's definitely not dead, but man the balls it would take to leave him "dead" for a while and have Wally and Jessie take over the show for a few seasons and then bring him back.
                              Yeah, I was talking to a friend today about that part in your spoilers and we both agreed that would be crazy cool BUT Wally is the WORST and Jessie has hardly any charisma thus far.

Comment

• Just watched the last ep of Supergirl. Is it wrong that I really want to see Supergirl take advantage of Alex?
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X